Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by theBONDfather@Jan 9 2006, 11:16 PM

12-20-2005033230PM.jpg

some more old shit from lik 2000

LETSTER.jpg

heres some more LET shit, that wicket is sharp as shit...........

shoulda tried to mak'em a lil smaller............oh well ....

is that the LET from the northeast?

Morrell Park area?

Originally posted by theBONDfather@Jan 9 2006, 10:09 PM

bond2005.jpg

i'm tryin' to see if the resize part worked in photobucket, i'm hopin' it did..........

just throwing this out there but if resizing is a problem for ya'lls that have firefox. they have an extension that resizes pics called image fit on their website that just changes em up in a flash to fit the screen you're looking at.

i think it's listed under IMAGE ZOOM in the extensions section. RIGHT CLICK AND .....BAM!

Honestly i never knew this until recently. ive always had problems resixing pics and its soo easy to do on PAINTSHOP... just go to the scew button and put the percent to 75% do it twice. always works for me. perfect size. i have no photoshop you know.

Originally posted by PHILLY IS WILD+Jan 10 2006, 12:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PHILLY IS WILD - Jan 10 2006, 12:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HISTORY ICEBERG@Jan 10 2006, 10:50 AM

19065.jpg

i know you really dont give a fuck, but shit like this is why you get hated on man...

[/b]

WHY?

KUZ MY PAINT SUPPLY IZ MAD LARGE..

AND I'M NOT AFRAID 2 BODY AND UNLIMITED AMOUNT

OF KANZ IN ONE SPOT....

I THOUGT THIS WAS A GRAFF THREAD....

GRAFF MEANING....

FILINZ

TAGS...........ETC

GET USE 2 IT

ITS WHAT I DO..........1

19063.jpg

I WENT OUT WIT 25 KANZ LAST NITE...

ONLY USED 12....SO I DIDN'T GO THAT HARD...

I DID BLOW A FEW SPOTS FROM WHAT YOU KAN SEE.......

SUM OF THE HOODS I BOMBED I KANT EVEN FIND AGAIN.....LOL

"THEY SAY HATE SPREADZ FASTER THAN LOVE............. :hatred:

:love2:

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG+Jan 10 2006, 04:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HISTORY ICEBERG - Jan 10 2006, 04:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by PHILLY IS WILD@Jan 10 2006, 12:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-HISTORY ICEBERG@Jan 10 2006, 10:50 AM

19065.jpg

i know you really dont give a fuck, but shit like this is why you get hated on man...

WHY?

OF KANZ IN ONE SPOT....

GRAFF MEANING....

FILINZ

TAGS...........ETC

GET USE 2 IT

ITS WHAT I DO..........1

[/b]

nah man thats not even what im talkin about, if your paint supply is mad large, im not gonna hate, thats fine, and trust me, if you want to bomb, do it! its just, when there is a block crushed with hands i dont see why you need to do 4 or 5 fillins, why not spread them to 4 or 5 blocks?? i mean, its obvious there is no getting through to you, but the reason you get (most of...) the hate you get here is because

1.) you come on here and talk MAD shit, and i realize that is the way you get rep for yourself, i cant say i agree, but i guess ny cats do it different...

2.) B BONER B B B BBBB B B <- on the same wall? you gotta realize that this is PHILLY, home of the PHILLY HAND, dont get me wrong i love fill ins, and i love seeing them on the street, but crowding, going over hands just doesnt fly...

i guess im kinda talkin to a wall here but i just dont see why you cant try and get along here, and get rep for yourself the real way...if you keep up the way you are going the only rep your gonna have is "that clown who wont shut his mouth", when you could be "that cat from ny that is seriously killin shit here!"

Originally posted by PHILLY IS WILD+Jan 10 2006, 06:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PHILLY IS WILD - Jan 10 2006, 06:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG@Jan 10 2006, 04:13 PM

Originally posted by PHILLY IS WILD@Jan 10 2006, 12:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-HISTORY ICEBERG@Jan 10 2006, 10:50 AM

19065.jpg

WHY?

OF KANZ IN ONE SPOT....

GRAFF MEANING....

FILINZ

TAGS...........ETC

GET USE 2 IT

ITS WHAT I DO..........1

nah man thats not even what im talkin about, if your paint supply is mad large, im not gonna hate, thats fine, and trust me, if you want to bomb, do it! its just, when there is a block crushed with hands i dont see why you need to do 4 or 5 fillins, why not spread them to 4 or 5 blocks?? i mean, its obvious there is no getting through to you, but the reason you get (most of...) the hate you get here is because

1.) you come on here and talk MAD shit, and i realize that is the way you get rep for yourself, i cant say i agree, but i guess ny cats do it different...

2.) B BONER B B B BBBB B B <- on the same wall? you gotta realize that this is PHILLY, home of the PHILLY HAND, dont get me wrong i love fill ins, and i love seeing them on the street, but crowding, going over hands just doesnt fly...

i guess im kinda talkin to a wall here but i just dont see why you cant try and get along here, and get rep for yourself the real way...if you keep up the way you are going the only rep your gonna have is "that clown who wont shut his mouth", when you could be "that cat from ny that is seriously killin shit here!"

[/b]

PHILLY WAS HATIN BEFORE I GOT OUT HERE....AND IM HERE NOW

DOIN WHAT I SAID I WAS GONNA DO....I TOLD U SO...

WATCH OUT 4 THOSE BEEZ...REMEMBER...

I AINT TRYIN 2 BEEF WIT NONE OF YA'LL

THATS THE WAY I BOMB......MANY FILINS..

BEEN BLOWIN SPOTS WIT FILLZ LIKE THAT SINCE 1998.

IM NOT GONNA CHANGE MY STYLE OF BOMBIN 4 NO 1....

IMA KOOL DUDE ASK THOSE THAT MET "BEE".....I SMOKE MAD BUD...GET THAT GUAP..AND BOMB REAL HARD...

MY BAD IF IM OVER DOIN IT,BUT THATS WHAT I DO....

AND I COULD HAVE FILLED IN THIS WHOLE WALL...I WAS TRYIN 2 SHOW PHILLY SUM LOVE......

19065.jpg

NO BEEF....IF YOUZ WANNA RAG ME GO AHEAD..

BUT DONT GET THINGS TWISTED...IM NOT BEEFIN WIT NONE OF YOUZ

YA'LL DO YA THING AND IMA DO WHAT I DO.....

TIL MY NEXT POST......1

kuma and moose in philly? damn nyers are coming here fast....

also, thats cool as shit that nemel is down with irak i had no idea...i wonder he lives like the other dudes in irak do ... (those who know, know what im talking about)

edit* and this stuff is really cracking me up...boner gets bitched at all the time...ive never heard of a writer getting yelled at by other writers for killing shit :haha:

Great Shameless Plug - Support Philly's Underground

Philly's graff legend and top DJ/Producer has released his new CD "Aftermidnite" it features Philly's top MC's. There is also a graffiti track called "Graf Supastars" w/ BNG ( philly graf legend Enem on the Mic).

To purchase and here clips of Sat-One's new CD click Here

Here are some flicks also...

111056439_l.jpg

297312053_l.jpg

sat-p26.jpg

sat-p23.jpg

sat-p9.jpg