Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by ShermHI+Nov 27 2005, 11:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShermHI - Nov 27 2005, 11:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-timbo@Nov 26 2005, 01:49 PM

thats wierd..i saw some kaf 06 hits the other day too?

IMG_0026.jpg

its still 05 for a good 30 something days :haha:

[/b]

that hand doesnt even exist for another 30 more days...

What are you backpeddaling AGAIN after coming at my neck AGAIN just like last time when you tried to pull that witty shit on the PM?

Hardly. At least I address your points. you get into the mix with anyone who critisizes you.... constructive or not.

And how ironic that you consider yourself "quality", BEANS, cause the 3 or 4 tags I seen werent exactly "quality", they were kinda hurt. Not that I woulda gave it a second thought, just the fact that you came at me before about "quality" made me take notice of how beat your shit is for someone who feels so compelled to come at someone else about "quality". Maybe I'll take flicks and post them to see if anybody else thinks your tags are the hot fire that you think they are.

never said that i was the best, but definetly aint some preschool crap like your bullshit. truth.

huh0kq.jpg

And as for this--->"will you be the guy with the oversized novelty pants and sweatshirt on? oh right .... yeah that is you. mr predictable.

" Lemme guess, you're the prick in the skin tight girl jeans and the black rimmed glasses with some emo on your i-pod and gell in your hair??? Now that would be predictable! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

hardly. i'll be wearing a scuba suit with a russian kossak hat topped off with a superhero cape. you may think you;ve got my number son, but you aint even close, yourself however ..... we'll we've al seen your pic of you pissing ...... tight!!!! PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION DEC if your on here get at me your a fucking toy ass faggot, think your real tough starting pointless beefs ragging peoples shit cause you feel like it, im gonna break your jaw cause i feel like it. This isn't to the other dec decade or whatever, so to anyone that knows him or writes with him tell him to step up if he's such a hardass.Bitch ass faggot go get a new style fucking homo.

Originally posted by stay gold.@Nov 28 2005, 10:05 AM

ATTENTION DEC if your on here get at me your a fucking toy ass faggot, think your real tough starting pointless beefs ragging peoples shit cause you feel like it, im gonna break your jaw cause i feel like it. This isn't to the other dec decade or whatever, so to anyone that knows him or writes with him tell him to step up if he's such a hardass.Bitch ass faggot go get a new style fucking homo.

WORD hes def. crossed me out and left no name......puss