Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noschool2day

Philadelphia

heres something to argue about, lol.. do you think philly styles hit there peak already?? nowadays(in my opinion) ppl can only try to keep it as live as it used to be.

Originally posted by sim-uh-tree@Sep 13 2005, 12:39 PM

heres something to argue about, lol.. do you think philly styles hit there peak already?? nowadays(in my opinion) ppl can only try to keep it as live as it used to be.

being that graffiti is part of the hip hop coulture, thats like saying that they are gonna run out of beats for hip hop music. drum lines may sound similar but they are a little different. same thing with our style, a wicked may look the same but if you look harder there may be an extra loop or hook that seperates it. our shit will keep progerssing and never end. with faggot ass dudes like chopped suey talking shit on our style, he will only bring more attention to our style. the people that check out our shit because of him, (not saying he has any friends or people that even like him, but the people that are from his city that he usualy posts in their thred) they will see how great our style is. it's like saying their gonna run out of flavors at rita's. they have every fuckin' fruit flavor out. now they are on some outher shit...fudge brownie, come on. our shit is alive and growing.

Originally posted by Chopped Suey@Sep 12 2005, 06:14 PM

most of the philly shit posted on this site is ugly.....

check bombingscience.com or filthadelphia.net

for some better philly hands

because im still not impressed by stuff like this:

endoftheline056.jpg

the funny thing is that if this picture was mine, it would be on filthadelphia.net already

post-47856-1126575605.jpg

now this is dope......

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ARE MISUNDERSTANDING ME!!!!!!!

I DINDT SAY ALL PHILLY TAGS WERE WACK....

I THING SOME OF EM ARE GOOD AND SOME OF EM' SUCK.....

EVERY CITY IS LIKE THAT.....

EVERY CITY SOME UGLY SHIT THAT NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE....

EVEN DETROIT IS LIKE THAT....

DONT JUDGE ME......

dickheads....