Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why do people waste their time flicking and posting vatoe and tuph? first off their shit is wack, second the spots they do are wack...(every spot they do a fill is in a safe spot) if your shit is wack and you's put it in wack spots then you's are wack...putting all anti-out-of-towner shit aside there wack no matter where their from. am i the only one who thinks this or am i just the first to say it?

Originally posted by computernerd@Oct 13 2005, 02:03 AM

why do people waste their time flicking and posting vatoe and tuph? first off their shit is wack, second the spots they do are wack...(every spot they do a fill is in a safe spot) if your shit is wack and you's put it in wack spots then you's are wack...putting all anti-out-of-towner shit aside there wack no matter where their from. am i the only one who thinks this or am i just the first to say it?

Vatoe and Tuph put in mad fuckin work.....PERIOD. How is a street spot or an r-line safe? That shit aint a legal wall....so it equals not safe. You can say all you want that you dont like there shit, but the bottom line will always be that they put in more work than alot of in-towners, on a steady basis, have mad rep in philly, and continually kill shit. Period.

yeah i def agree with you^^^ i wasnt feeling them dudes at first but tuph, destn and harsh got some hot freights and pieces vatoe i dont really feel his shit still well besides his mop hands but dude def puts in mad fucking work. so props to all them and shout out to that kid koer he put in some work when he came through as well, i think hes down with them dudes.

vatoe and tuph fucking kill shit...i can understand if you personally don't like their style or something, but other than that it's just your personal opinion against the fact that they're putting in ultra amounts of work and do nice solid shit...

Originally posted by daterrawrist@Oct 13 2005, 09:54 AM

i like that kbr joint its the only thing that lives in that spot.evrything gets dissed by all the local clowns.there used to be like 3-4 nice piece productions by kid,mad,nise,dever,nyce and they all got dissed.

nah, the top 2 bot end 2 end resp joint below it was the shit...

;) <------------