Philadelphia

noschool2day

do you live here? .... shut up.

dont you dare follow up such an awesome article with such a senseless uneducated ahot at my city.... beat it punk (best eskin voice)

and yo people wonder why im a grown ass man and i steal shit still,

like ima give sam walton or some other billionaire scumbag all my money without taking something back..

greed, and outsourcing fucking outsourcing think do some homework youd be supprised how many of the daily

products you use have packed up shop and moved 2 mexico in the past 10 years...

they pay pico $1.50hr. what they used to pay mike $12 with benifits...

its fucked up... god bless you president bush... your a fucking saint... (this is directed at all polititions)

fucking NAFTA gimme a fucking break...

now im going to work (and im angry)

IMG010.jpg

here...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest infared

that article was really arrogant. the idea that graffiti "terrifies" an owning class because of its organization??? your a fucking dildo. graffiti doesnt terrify the rich as an institution...it annoys the shit out of them occasionally at best. the waltons probably think about graffiti 10 times a year at best when they are driving into the city to see a symphony. you put a kid through 2 political science classes and all of a sudden hes deconstructing babylon. id love to think that i had that much of a social impact, but really, come on...3 million dollars in a city the size of philly, thats probably less than what they spent on rat extermination in the subways. your a jackass. bully pulpit...pretentious ass argument. go read a book.

Originally posted by infared@Oct 6 2005, 10:03 AM

that article was really arrogant.  the idea that graffiti "terrifies" an owning class because of its organization??? your a fucking dildo.  graffiti doesnt terrify the rich as an institution...it annoys the shit out of them occasionally at best.  the waltons probably think about graffiti 10 times a year at best when they are driving into the city to see a symphony.  you put a kid through 2 political science classes and all of a sudden hes deconstructing babylon.  id love to think that i had that much of a social impact, but really, come on...3 million dollars in a city the size of philly, thats probably less than what they spent on rat extermination in the subways.  your a jackass.  bully pulpit...pretentious ass argument.  go read a book.

dude...what the fuck is your deal? i dont know why people feel the need to shit on things just because its expressing an opinion...the waltons think about graff any time they are being lobbied against to take paint out of their stores, and if you wanna come real correct sam walton is a redneck dude who lives in the middle of no-where, wal-marts main headquarters is a one floor building in (i think...) arizona, dude is more worried about saving money than going to symphonies, so maybe you need to check yourself? im not saying i know shit about how anything works, and im pretty damn happy being ignorant, i just dont understand why you gotta bust on something that a lot of people obviously put a lot of work into. your a jackass. go read a book.

Guest infared
Originally posted by PHILLY IS WILD+Oct 6 2005, 03:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PHILLY IS WILD - Oct 6 2005, 03:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-infared@Oct 6 2005, 10:03 AM

that article was really arrogant.  the idea that graffiti "terrifies" an owning class because of its organization??? your a fucking dildo.  graffiti doesnt terrify the rich as an institution...it annoys the shit out of them occasionally at best.  the waltons probably think about graffiti 10 times a year at best when they are driving into the city to see a symphony.  you put a kid through 2 political science classes and all of a sudden hes deconstructing babylon.  id love to think that i had that much of a social impact, but really, come on...3 million dollars in a city the size of philly, thats probably less than what they spent on rat extermination in the subways.  your a jackass.  bully pulpit...pretentious ass argument.  go read a book.

dude...what the fuck is your deal? i dont know why people feel the need to shit on things just because its expressing an opinion...the waltons think about graff any time they are being lobbied against to take paint out of their stores, and if you wanna come real correct sam walton is a redneck dude who lives in the middle of no-where, wal-marts main headquarters is a one floor building in (i think...) arizona, dude is more worried about saving money than going to symphonies, so maybe you need to check yourself? im not saying i know shit about how anything works, and im pretty damn happy being ignorant, i just dont understand why you gotta bust on something that a lot of people obviously put a lot of work into. your a jackass. go read a book.

[/b]

ok...as far as checking ones self goes...wat-mart was founded and is still opperated our of bentonville arkansas...sam walton has been dead for a while, his four children and one daughter in-law are the chief stock holders of th ecompany and only one of them (Rob) actually has anything to do with the companys operation...its actually a guy named h. lee scott who really runs the company. for teh split second that graffiti enters wal-marts mind they think "fuck you" to any lobbyists and keep moving to more important things. back to that book i was reading...next time try arguing with a dumber contender

i would say thats

near the old "betsons" (hey where did everybody go, for my old heads)

along side the bullie

but across the street

if heads want to come here and bomb so be it

but "announcing" it on the internet is gay

if we see you we see you

peace