Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noschool2day

Philadelphia

ill episode of cops from the early 90's on today, drving around north saw chase. far.solo.erik.meez.kaja.sox.fk.boza.

Good shit the walls were killed back in the day.

Guest kasmoney

whisky i just seen that shit too..fuckin car thieves..

what bout the rican boy all dusted stealin the car and hit everything..mad funny

*hahaha thanks doooomfarm . :dunce: theres not an embarassed emoticon - that was def not the most beatuiful thing -but basicly you could have knocked up and we could have edited that flick.

Originally posted by DEMOLITION@Aug 11 2005, 11:52 PM

*hahaha thanks doooomfarm . :dunce: theres not an embarassed emoticon - that was def not the most beatuiful thing -but basicly you could have knocked up and we could have edited that flick.

so what youre saying demo, is that nise hand isnt the flyest hand ever? lol

that shit is so garbage...oh well toys theres a lesson for you, you can always improve.

gotta love the kieth murray quote though

Originally posted by cheerleader+Aug 12 2005, 04:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Aug 12 2005, 04:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DEMOLITION@Aug 11 2005, 11:52 PM

that shit is so garbage...oh well toys theres a lesson for you, you can always improve.

[/b]

i think dat nise hand is alright its not da best nise hand ive seen :king:

Originally posted by RePpIn 215+Aug 12 2005, 05:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RePpIn 215 - Aug 12 2005, 05:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by cheerleader@Aug 12 2005, 04:52 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-DEMOLITION@Aug 11 2005, 11:52 PM

i think dat nise hand is alright its not da best nise hand ive seen :king:

[/b]

:haha: i think its funny that someone posted those flicks....talk about pullin peoples kards....