Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whatever, fuck this non-sense, dude is going to come to philly, people are going to honestly care for 2 days, then he will either kill shit or get laughed at, either way the dudes that are crushing here now will still be putting in my favorite work

juspix, you mind shutting us up for a bit?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

alright, let me say this now.

i already PMd HISTORY ICEBERG. This is a philadelphia picture posting thread. no more posting of pics from a writer, in a philadelphia thread, of writing from another city. and/or shit talking about all the damage that may or may not be done in the future. feel free to post pics of any wreck caught in philly, or of philly heads, but the shit talking/out of town vs. in town beef bullshit isnt going to fly in here.

capice?

i think everyone in the city should just cross this dude out everywhere he writes. how is he gonna come on here and act a fool...tellin us hes gonna live in up the graff scene and teach us how to do fills. get the fuck outta here. i liked boner until he started on this thread....now i see your true colors.........

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000@Oct 4 2005, 08:10 AM

i know wherethat house is but i aint gonna drop shit in case hes moving here

im feeling those bos hands but the throws...ehh....

hot hands though

what do u write dude if u aint man enoughto tell me i am sure i can find out.. im sure you aint got no room talkin shit on anyones stuff you prob. dont even get out and bomb so stop hateing on my shit ya feel me..BOS oal

LOL! Some of you kids crack me up. Talking shit on heads yall don't even know anything about. I doubt yall would say shit to dudes face. You gonna cross dude out? LOL! For what? Cause he came on the internet and posted some shit and said "look out here I come"? :haha: Half you kids talking shit live in the burbs and most of yall don't even got any rep.

I for one hope dude does move here instead of just passing through. Philly needs more real bombers and I dig his throwies.

Yo Boner, if you're comming through or moving here or whatever holla at me on the PM. I'll put you on to some real motherfuckers to bomb with.

sf how can you say any of this when the dudes saying hes gonna bring life to the philly scene, to me thats saying that he thinks aint no one here putting in work. And his boy gonna say hes gonna teach us how to do fill ins come on now, i was diggn his shit until all this nonsense.

Originally posted by stay gold.@Oct 5 2005, 12:38 AM

sf how can you say any of this when the dudes saying hes gonna bring life to the philly scene, to me thats saying that he thinks aint no one here putting in work. And his boy gonna say hes gonna teach us how to do fill ins come on now, i was diggn his shit until all this nonsense.

Why??? Because at this time there really are only a handfull of people attempting to "bring life back into Philly" and that's not enough. Everyone want's to talk shit about how we gonna over-run the buff but it's just lip service. I don't know Boner but I know he got Brooklyn on smash. What we need is more real bombers like that. And as far as the cocky "look out here I come" attidude, unless it's just lip service that's the attitude mothafuckas need to have. We all got egos his just bigger than yalls cause he got rep like that. And I like that niggas throwies and I would love to see them up in Philly.

As far as I'm concerned (for whatever that's worth) niggas like Boner are welcome in my city.

Guest newjack

in any sense of reason and logic, why would you go onna graffiti site and say you're gonna wreck philly and you're gonna be the shit in philly when you aint dropped a single marker tag in the limits??!!

my bet is dude gets pinched quicker than a strippers ass in charlies dream.