late night randomness....subtitle: Taggers on the bus!

Ski Mask

had a good long walk home from work today. I work in an industrial park type area near the airport so bus service is non-existant after a certain point.

I passed all kinds of wonderfull industrial places (_____ flow control devices....castorland....sign shops...mack truck dealership...matress warehouses) and couldnt help but wonder about who works there. Every one has those moments...you wanna go into the 11pm-7am shift at that matress factory with the recieving doors open and dust hazing the view inside, and find some random person and go "whats your deal?". The random "guy on the street" is the one who's story is worth hearing... after all we're all "that guy" to someone else...look at the lives we lead.

anyhow...much walking...then I get to a closed mall on the busiest street in the city, where I can catch a bus. lots of fucked up people waiting around.

- Scruffy guy with a fila bag at the curb edge...leaning over intently focused on whatever he's digging out of his bag...unfased by the cars wizzing by in the curb lane inches in front of him.

- Pipe tobacco smoking corduroy jacket man reading the newspaper through the front of the box.

- Shitty mall clothes woman...holding a le chateau bag. She was wearing really horrible checkered thin pants. you know the ones. I'm certain she worked at one of those horrible teen clothing stores in the mall. She seemed nervous...looking around all the time.

the rest didnt seem to stand out....

So I get on the crowded bus. I put in exact change which involved lots of times and nickels cause I had too many on me and was trying to get rid of them...this got me the "that better be exact change you useless shit" look from the bus driver.

I walk back and spot "The Writers". sitting appart from each other...both late teens...obviously off to go drink somewhere. They betrayed themselves by their movements. the one that was sitting facing the front was trying to execute the "giant backpack on my lap to block peoples view of my hands while I tag the side" move. He kind of scrunched up as he was starting to be surrounded by people. You knew he was with "pierced raverpants tribal hoody" because he shot him a bunch of nervous glances as the new passengers got on. I sat near the tribal kid...as the standing passengers moved around in front of him he moved the bag on his lap casing the dreaded mixing ball giveaway. Was I this obvious when I was them? tags on the backpack...same crew I used to hang with.

A little while later a bunch of other kids get on. One of them mumbles somthing to "the writers" about where their going.

there are 4 of them. one with the pathetic "first chin hairs goatee" in progress who fiddles with his cell phone endlessly...another in a hoody who just sort of blended in...and "the leader" with his girlfriend. The girlfriend was trying to pull off the "I'm really old enough to be going clubbing...honest!" look. leather jacket with the fluffy collars. her youth was apparent from the shitty use of makeup. not total overkill...just enough to be too much...made her look trashy. Her and "the leader" groped each other for awhile...

Also of note on the bus were the "retarded couple". They were strange...both were actaully mentally challenged so I'm not trying to diss. the guy was wearing some ugly zippered sweater top and the girl clutched to him for dear life. both early 30s. the woman had her pants hiked so far up they were barely below chest level. quite a sight the pair of them.

I arrive downtown and go to my connecting stop to wait for another bus. Its going to be awhile so I decide to grab the next thing that comes along and just walk the rest of the way. sadly the rest of the trip was devoid of anything worth noting here...

anhow...if you actaully made it through all that, then congradulations! just had to share this evening...in a strange mood....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tonight was insane,not thatit was anything out of the ordinary.

went to a old drinking hole,had not been in a while.man.im glad i went.

rolled in with ced,made small chit chat with the writers.d bought the first round,which

was held in high respect.

posted up on the wall for no lessn than five minutes,when i notice a very cute women

staring at me.

ced runs off with his women,and she invites me to sit down and drink with her.is this

a dream...

no its finaly happend again.a very drunk,sexy, did i say drunk.this is cool.

we hang for a while make our way to the dance floor.this is were she has sex with me with

our clothes on.keep in mind i just met this girl,it was perfect.

says she cant wait to'hang out "at either of our apartments.cant wait.

we went at it on the dance floor.it was pda and thats not realy my steeze.but

this girl demanded i take my Lo jacket,and Lo hoddie off.and strip down to my 97 Lo

wife beater.she loves the ink.it was jus coconuts,not my steeze to wile out in little chillout spots

like that.but this girl was jus mad into me,there is a god.

i kissed her goodbye.and went on route.four deep,two cans dogged in like ten minutes.

but it was still jus ill to finish a insane night like that with rusto.god bles the u.s.

:cool:

Guest ll l ll llll

my evening.

Wow...I actually enjoyed that post thoroughly. And I'm not joking.

My evening was equally wierd in an emotionless-avenue-of-guilt sorta way.

The evening started out with the day ending. I woke up at about two in the afternoon and pretty much did nothing all day. I remember rolling over in my bed to the sound of feet running back and forth across the ceiling, and the incondescent drone of the television bass from upstairs. The siblings were arguing. Living at home still is like some 80's movie. Its outta control. I live in the basement, and my family NEVER sleeps. I remember the feeling of the brisk autumn air sweeping into my room and bellowing in from above me. Reaching down and pulling up the down comforter, I felt somewhat at peace lying there in my abercrombie and fitch warm-up pants and skull t-shirt. I reached over, and slapped the power button on my boombox forcing the yellow machine to spit out rancid INHUMANITY tunes and destroy the calm atmosphere. That was the beginning of my day.

I made my way upstairs and just as I was entering the kitchen, my parents were leaving. "Where you guys going?" I asked. "To the store," was the quick reply. YES! I thought to myself, the visions of Capri-Sun's and steaks frollicking in my head. As they left, I immediately got online and checked my email. After about a half hour of bullshitting online, I signed off and went back down to my dungeon. I laid in my bed listening to Granddaddy (track 10) on repeat and talked on the phone to an ex girlfriend, and a current female interest.

After rotting away even more, I turned down the idea of weightlifting to the growing feeling of depression. FUCK. I didnt even know why I was depressed. It was now about 4 in the evening and the day was slowly moving on at a gloomy pace.

The parents arrived back around 5:30 bearing gifts of food. It was a great sight indeed. Fresh mozzerella,

countless steaks, 5 boxes of Capri suns, and tubs of tapioca were among the edible bounty. After setting the table, and watching the news I sat down to the greatest dinner I've had in a while. Very quality fillet mignon',

fresh salad, stuffed mushrooms, and washed it all down with a coca cola. As the food began to settle, the phone calls began to mount. First was a call from an ex girlfriend. She wanted me to go with her to a premier showing of her boyfriends skateboarding film. I declined. Next up to bat was a psycho-deranged girl who insisted on me visiting her and she used the words "miss" and "love" about 100 times. I also declined. Finally,

my good friend, LEROY CALHOUN calls me up and says that he'll be at my house in 10 minutes. I quickly shower, and dress myself accordingly to the weather. Dark Denim Abercrombie Jeans, black Northface t-shirt, black Northface thermal Longsleve, and topped with a black Northface Down Vest. I added some black Northface windstopper© gloves just for spice, and threw on some Sauccony shoes to close the deal.

When Leroy showed up at my house, I said farewells to the family, and jumped into Leroy's car. The minature light-up RailRoad Crossing sign was blinking and there was some deep trance playing over the speakers. We made our pilgrimage to Boulder. Upon arriving in boulder we went to a local spot and met up with 3 younger writers. We traded paint. We then drove to A local art store and stole more paint. After all this madness was up we picked up our good friend PROFESSOR POOPATRONIC. Following a debate on listening to classical over trance, we arrived at Goodtimes where I bought some quick food. (I ALWAYS EAT.) we then rolled over to a cut where we surveyed the damage done on a shipping truck by Osnap and Earls. I still remember showing the professor our newly acquired stash of Montana paint and hearing him say ,"OH SHIT! YOU FUCKERS!!!!!" 'Twas a great feeling indeed. We caught a few tags in bright Apple Green on the shipping truck, and then were on our way. LEROY and PROFESSOR were completely stoned out of their minds, and we talked about worthless shit and drove aimlessly through dimly-lit alleys. I still remember the drone of the bass as the trance continued to play and the smell of the fresh night air as it entered the passenger window.

We parked the car and proceded to "catch tags" in local alleys. After a quick scare, we regrouped at the car and headed on over to a local Tea-house. Drinking freshly brewed green tea, and drawing cartoons were how we spent the next hour of the evening. After the warming tea was making its way through our system we decided we needed to do more tags. NOT WITH SPRAYPAINT, but with silver and gold markers. (If you know anything about boulder, you know that tags in alleys ride for eternity.) We spent the next 4 hours of the night endlessly creeping dark alleys and catching tags on every little dumpster, and nook and cranny in sight. We became involved in a lenghtly debate over ALERT tags and were trying to piece together his satanic clues he leaves behind. We were enthrawled by the beauty of the scriptings and the mysterious quotes following many of his tags. These quotes included(but were not limited to): AMULET, KARMIAK, LEVIATHON, WITCH-HUNT,

LECANTHROPY, and the ever ominous "CONSPIRE" dripping in a overwhelming silver flow. The hunt was on, and the game continued. We caught countless tags, and eventually grew tired. After dropping PROFESSOR back at his home, I was then dropped off at mine. And after reading bullshit on the internet, I felt compelled to write this. I dont even know why. Its mostly nonscense, and all I really wanted to say was that the fresh air, cold night, and drippy markers were a good combonation in making my evening special.

In a wierd lethargic way.

Sincerely,

ll l ll llll

actually ese, as you get older, you start to not even care obout those kids. you typing paragraphs about it and your analyzing them, makes me look at you the same way you look at them. no offense, i actually enjoyed reading it, just thought i'd give you some perspective.

Originally posted by ese

Every one has those moments...you wanna go into the 11pm-7am shift at that matress factory with the recieving doors open and dust hazing the view inside, and find some random person and go "whats your deal?". The random "guy on the street" is the one who's story is worth hearing... after all we're all "that guy" to someone else...look at the lives we lead.

this part made me laugh...

I hear you on what your saying ese....the older you get the more realize that the "cool" shit that you used to do or wear was just simply the oposite in many times. I often find myself on the bus watching others, and noting many of the moves they make....its like were constantly reasuring ourselfs that we werent that dumb about shit back in the day...

Originally posted by bug

actually ese, as you get older, you start to not even care obout those kids. you typing paragraphs about it and your analyzing them, makes me look at you the same way you look at them. no offense, i actually enjoyed reading it, just thought i'd give you some perspective.

dont read that much into it. they were of as much intrest as the bent over guy with the fila bag. I just found it funny cause that basicly was me a few years ago. I'm not trying to pull some "im older and wiser now" bullshit...just observations...

Archived