be jealous of my winona ryder poster....

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking innocence

haha, i totally forgot about the shower thread. haha. you in england? i know your not in the us... if so, that makes em jealous, cause natalie lives in windsor...

No unforunately i am not near mrs Imbruglia and fortunately i am not in England(dont get this wrong i just hate the weather there).

I thought of something right now,its a bit out of the topic but fuck it.

I was thinking about how much i hate Imbruglias songs and the way Winona acts.Its weird cause when i see them i just dont give a fuck.

I dont mean to sound sexist but that though leads me to the conclusion that in my eyes,when it comes to girls,being beautiful is divine by itself.I dont care for anything else.And when i say beautifull i mean BEAUTIFULL not every cute girl in the world.Its like a top10 thing that i am talking about.

So i would love to be in LONDON just to be close to EDEN.And if i was lucky enough to meet her i would probably love that stinkin nonstop stupid rain,shower as they call it.

I'll search for a pic of her,if i find it i'll post it.

If you dont want that pic in here say so.

tasseract.. i challenge you to find a pic of either of those young ladies that he DOESNT already have.

i dont think anyone would complain about a pic of natalie.

"its that rare precious, that precious that part of you wants to touch and part of you wants to just sit and be impressed with"

ive wondered the same thing tesseract, but what it comes down, i believe, is that i dont actually know them. if i was to hang out with them, no matter how beautiful they were, over time, i would get sick of them. im the type of person that likes to put people on pedistiles, so that i have somthing to look up to. thats what natalie and winona are. they arent human, they're like beautiful little angels to be worshiped.... and finally, i regret to say that natalie has grown her hair out and is not nearly as attractive as she once was. i also have to admit that i have had winonas home phone number in my wallet for over 6 months and ive yet to call her, even just to say 'wrong number.' one of these days i will though.

*some useless info* Winona Ryder used to go out with a skater called Jeff Kendall, you can see her in an old Santa Cruz video sitting in someones backyard watching Jeff skate a half pipe..who knew back then huh!...there was also a skate vid called Winona Ryders..

and that Ouija canvass is niceness..i look forward to scoring one myself (hint hint)..;)

yeah i used to really dig Winona, until my unstable friend got a bit obsesive about her for a while, and started having these real wierd and perverted dreams about her, which he described in detail...i can't look at her anymore without visualising branding irons and cantelope....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Agreed...

Beardo, although i love challenges i'll pass this one.I am sure that seeking's archives are 100% complete.

Seeking, i'll have to agree with you, i was talking about that kind of girls to.

Personal relationships are way different.

Anyway,as promised, heres EDEN:

http://flexagon.freeservers.com/images/eden.jpg'>

She was a V.J. on MTV Europe.

The thing that made me fall even more in love with her was that on her MTV profile on the "Person you admire the most" question her answer was: "Robert Rauchenburg"

After that i concider that permission for posting this pic here is granted.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I thought i was a redX

HAHAHAHA...Seeking/intentionally being an asshole.

Yeah thats her weak spot you found it!

well, she may not be on my wall, but i lost my virginity to a dead ringer for winona. EVERYONE used to tell me "your girl looks just like winona rider". now, seeing winona just reminds me of an old girlfriend.

Archived