weird recipies...

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pot brownies are fucking insanity. my friend had some from a batch with 2 ounces of high quality bomb and a quarter of shrooms put in it....i ate some, then went home and watched a movie.....i wasnt feeling it till the end of the movie, i stood up, and said "holy shit im high as fuck"...this was like 5:30 in the afternoon....i was high until 1 oclock. do not underestimate brownies

ARE YOU KIDDING???

Originally posted by dr. frink one

not for me...but just because i am bored...

watermelon soaked in vodka

jellow shots...

think of some more...

how does one make pot brownies...

just strange shit in general....

jello shots?? those are awesome dood.

funky fruit? c'mon man. cut the shit. just cut the shit.

Originally posted by Xeroshoes

pot brownies are fucking insanity. my friend had some from a batch with 2 ounces of high quality bomb and a quarter of shrooms put in it....i ate some, then went home and watched a movie.....i wasnt feeling it till the end of the movie, i stood up, and said "holy shit im high as fuck"...this was like 5:30 in the afternoon....i was high until 1 oclock. do not underestimate brownies

Fucking eh. I know this guy who moved here from Spokane in grade 9. We were good friends till about grade 11 when he started hanging out with all the football fags. But we still hang out sometimes. Anyway, he lived in this huge fucking house, coz he was rich as a mutherfucker. He told me and my frinds how his dad was a manic depressive, so his junkie cousin would bake him these cookies which we all assumed were weed cookies. He stole one one time, about the size of of a hand, split it 5 ways, and we ate our little bits at this Jewish chicks house. I wasn't feeling anything either, I was just sitting outside watching the fire, when my friends started laughing their asses off. I stood and said the exact same thing "I'm high as fuck". Turns out these cookies didn't just have weed in them, they had mushrooms, ecstacy, evrything in them. All his dad used to take was less than we took. I was more fucked than I've ever been. My skin was yellow.

One night he picked me up to go to a party. I open the front door and he just looked fucked. He could hardly stand up. Turns out he accidently ate a whole one thinking it was just a normal cookie. Ha ha, that was a fun night:)

I would get your herbs and break them up into dust, paying close attention to removing ALL of the little stems. Seeds go to, sorry, I know how much you like them....Get one of those metal trays that has like 9 holes for cupcake paper things. So you make the cupcakes as normal, and you pour some into the little paper cupcake holder....Put some finely broken up weed on there, and pour some more cupcake shit on top...you can stir it around a little. I like doing it this way, cause you can sprinkle as much weed as you want to eat in one cupcake...

Hope that helps, how should I know, I don't mess with that stuff anyway...just an idea though.:)

Guest SPLINTER

ok i know how to make the brownies and stuff like cannabutter and all that shit i have all the recipes but i heard it reaks up your whole f'in house and i just cant do that because my parental units would freak. so does it stink or does it not stink that is the question

dr. dazzle - a lot of pot recipes only pot ingredient is pot butter, so yeah it is possible and does work.

splinter - i made some tea once and it smelled like fucking hot piss, so yeah it reeks up the place. but it didn't stay long.. i don't think. we were pretty fucked up anyways but i couldn't smell it the next day. my advice would be to do it if they ever go out of town, then cook up something that smells stronger. or burn a candle after your done or something. it really shouldn't linger long anyways.

and since my parents are out of town and i'm watching the dogs for them this weekend, i'm gonna go take bonghits in my old room now. booyah!

I can't believe... no... I am again disappointed at the lack of resourcefullness of the kids around here... to make pot brownies, all you do is MAKE BROWNIES, then throw a bunch of pot in, cook at the low end of the temp spectrum for best results... jeez...

ok, I can open my pants and take a leak, but how do I get the zipper back up?!?

im down with the herb butter deal...just get and ounce of weed, break it up, put a chunk of butter in the frying pan and let it melt and simmer...then throw your herb in there and wait till the butter gets nice and green...then just start using that butter on everything...you can put the butter on toast and have weed toast...or put it in tea to have a truely herbal tea...substitute this butter in baking recipies, put the butter on some rice and have herb rice...possiblilities are endless...

get your teacher high. this kid did.

Did any of you guys read the new article where the kid made brownies for a school field trip and gave them to his class? His teacher knew he'd previously had "problems" with bud, and she asked him for one of his weed brownies, and it turns out that's what they actually were so she called the cops on him. He told them he just wanted to get his class high. I tried briefly to find the link again but it was hiding. They actually wrote that the kids started feeling Nauseous, sick and a few other silly things.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

heres an idea, get one of those tea strainers, for makeing your own tea, put some weed in it, boil the water and make the weed tea, but would this make it hot enough to make it work?

just heat it in the water and strain it on the way out.

ROOKIES... Take your brownie recipe and mix according to the instructions on box. Take mommies coffee bean grinder, place the weed in it, Grind it up in to powder. The add this to the mix prior to pouring it in. You need to use a lot if you plan on getting wasted. 8x8 pan requires at least a quarter.

and then CLEAN mom's coffee grinder with a handful of rice, just throw it in and grind the hell out of it until it's dust. or you waste some coffee beans i suppose. some moms have two grinders however, one for coffee, one for spices, don't get them confused, either way rice works. if it's coffee, just grind a few beans in after cleaning with the rice.

Archived