you gonna be here for a while?

Guest TEARZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: i wish i had a painting date

Originally posted by SIELOETTE

but im sure they would cancell on me as well..yup..ever since I left high school and became a working night owl..for some reason the days of the week are nonexsistant..I even had to ask what today was..no concept of time..i wake up..take a quick shower..jump on the bus..then another bus..then sit and label things..not bad..I get drawing time in as well..and then..around one..my boss takes off..and i sit around..or sometimes eat alot of candy (mostly lemon heads)and watch some movies..and its not like my boss is a hard ass either..he left way early tonight to go "drinkin with the buddies" ..go for it duuude...my coworker soon to be is a writer as well.from oakland...so its about to get.."interesting" i can see the chase stories while the way the early mornings..

untill then..i will work by myself into the morning..then..leave work..as people are getting to their offices..and Ill watch the sunrise..and look at all the fresh tags,that might have not been there when i was arriving to work..then i will notice how my recents are already buffed..in a span of 10 hours after my shift..shake my head..smile..draw pictures of meloncholy girls on a slow ass buss...in the fast lane.while wanna be thug lifes peer over my shoulder..smelling like swisher..

but for now..i think i will play some issac hayes and think of someone special...

"that must be deep"

perfectly timed sister. breath easy, you. are not. alone.

'here's the man with teeth like god's shoeshine

he sparkles, shimmers, shines

lets all have another orange julius

thick syrup standing in lines...'

so long farewell goodbye...

Archived