you gonna be here for a while?

Guest TEARZ

i'm here. for a while i think. drinking a red stripe. who else is with me? i'm gonna be here for a couple of hours. it's friday night. ain't nothin to do... don't be shy now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok. the game's underway. we have identified the first round of participants. right now i'm listening to this old school mixtape that i made back when i first started playing around with turntables. it's funny. most of my mixes are so bad it's painful, but there have been like two or three things that were accidentally really fresh.

i watched that john leguizamo movie freak today. i was incredibly impressed. it really was remarkable. anybody seen it??

By this time, the hallucinations were becoming more and more intense. The 'pattern' was everywhere I looked, overtaking my normal vision, distorting everything beyond recognition. I fell into a deep state of understanding, like I now knew what the psychedelic experience was about, and that I would be changed by it forever. I had abandoned any sense of verbal concept - my wish to conceptualise/verbalise had disappeared earlier on in the trip, following the suggestion of a friend that there should be no talking for a period in the trip. I felt like I understood some Ultimate Truth, the truth at the head of all other truths, from which everything else is stemmed. My thoughts at the time were, 'This must be God, in the form of the Holy Spirit, what else could it be?' And this, I think, was the crucial point in the trip: the realisation that if 'God' could be bought in the form of a drug, how could 'God' exist in any external form? My belief in God was shattered! I didn’t feel bad about it, I felt like I truly understood the foundations of theology and religion. I had experienced what Saint John had experienced in the Book of Revelation, but he had been unable to interpret it correctly...an experience which was completely mind-blowing.

one of the last times i did any hallucinagens myself and a few friends spent waaaaaaay to long getting a pile of movies to watch. got back to the apartment and ended up talking for the next 7 hours. we finally popped in 'the truman show' at like 6am when we were completely down. fond memories of that night indeed.

like many before me, i seem to be getting drunk and hanging out on this shit for my weekend activity. which is cool, but i haven't drank in so so long. which is fine... it just feels weird. i'm off the red stripe and onto the amstel light. and now i remember why i don't drink. because i really don't stop. and now the decision to be drunk has been made.

"once i get started i don't want to stop."

ironically i turn it up my liver i burn it up.

beardo. i think i'm overcoming my shame enough to send you th essay. just remind me. as long as you're willing to accept that the second part is largely a bunch of academic shit and not really my opinion i think i can handle it.

i wish i had a painting date

but im sure they would cancell on me as well..yup..ever since I left high school and became a working night owl..for some reason the days of the week are nonexsistant..I even had to ask what today was..no concept of time..i wake up..take a quick shower..jump on the bus..then another bus..then sit and label things..not bad..I get drawing time in as well..and then..around one..my boss takes off..and i sit around..or sometimes eat alot of candy (mostly lemon heads)and watch some movies..and its not like my boss is a hard ass either..he left way early tonight to go "drinkin with the buddies" ..go for it duuude...my coworker soon to be is a writer as well.from oakland...so its about to get.."interesting" i can see the chase stories while the way the early mornings..

untill then..i will work by myself into the morning..then..leave work..as people are getting to their offices..and Ill watch the sunrise..and look at all the fresh tags,that might have not been there when i was arriving to work..then i will notice how my recents are already buffed..in a span of 10 hours after my shift..shake my head..smile..draw pictures of meloncholy girls on a slow ass buss...in the fast lane.while wanna be thug lifes peer over my shoulder..smelling like swisher..

but for now..i think i will play some issac hayes and think of someone special...

"that must be deep"

Guest BROWNer

this is off topic, but i have to share my enthusiasm cuz my girl is

workin' still................................

tearz, are you still lookin' to download stuff???

i just found this and i'm downloading it now...

recordings of the aurora borealis and the atmosphere....!!!

go here to d.l. the audio files and read more: http://www.triax.com/vlfradio/sndbites.htm

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm here nonetheless. went in for an overtime shift today, making this a 6 day week for me. got tommorow off then back to work sunday. Picked up the new Bjork cd today...listening to it right now...I'll be on for awhile...

brief review of the last two tracks I've heard:

Frosti: fucking awesome. just in the mood for it I guess...nice almost spooky detached instrumental.

Aurora: beautiful. the snow crunching sent a shiver. in a few weeks it will be that time again...the snow will fall and it will be months before the grass reappears. that scrunching under your boots is the soundtrack to my winter...

Originally posted by BROWNer

this is off topic, but i have to share my enthusiasm cuz my girl is

workin' still................................

tearz, are you still lookin' to download stuff???

i just found this and i'm downloading it now...

recordings of the aurora borealis and the atmosphere....!!!

go here to d.l. the audio files and read more: http://www.triax.com/vlfradio/sndbites.htm

glad to have you on board. i'm about to go check it out....

i might be in your area in the near future. i think.

"I will wade out till my thighs

Are steeped in burning flowers

I will take the sun in my mouth

And leap into the ripe air alive

With closed eyes

To dash against darkness

in the sleeping curves of my body

I shall enter fingers of smooth mastery

With chasteness of seagulls

Will I complete the mystery of my flesh"

.....wow.....

Originally posted by beardo

haha TT Boy is the 'IM me" requesting-est mofo i have ever seen!

I think under the circumstances its understandable. I'd IM you TT but AIM has randomly decided it doesnt want to load today...somthing about a script error. I'm sure it will work flawlessly tommorow when I dont want to get on...

Originally posted by beardo

haha TT Boy is the 'IM me" requesting-est mofo i have ever seen!

beardo> if you had any idea of what my day consists of, youd be asking for some sort of contact outside of the house. im so fucking bored everyday and all day and night.

ese> why thanks, you should try later. i also have msn and icq if any of those aer working. im in desperate need of something to do. just get back to me here.

Archived