pet peeves..lately

SIELOETTE

for starters..for the lat three months..ive been losing things left and right..one minute something will be in my hand..and the next minute..some how it has been stuffed under a near by couch..

its an on going saga really..go figure...

but if I had to list my pet peeves lately these would sum it up..

okay first of..flakes!..teasing you with opportunities..then bailing..

mean ass old grump bus drivers..they hate me, decide to keep driving..and or..just ignore my "good mornings"..or my "good nights.." with a roll of the eyes..I hate that!

missing things by seconds..this weekend for example..damn you mune

bucket paint lids..mother fuckers!..always getting paint on your finger tips..making you look at your hands..wondering where to wipe them off on..

television..for instance..how they said mtv 2 would be different! its not..and the fact that I always seem to miss space ghost..

busted O rings..three this week..all krylon almonds..

roomates with a life..who forget to tell you about the important call yesterday..hence you remain not having a life....in which then they make fun of you..

how the hair in paint brushes always fall out,..in my canvass..making me pick at the canvass..and possibally ruining a section..

spilling things..spilled an entire bowl of cereal this morning going up the stairs to my room..then accidentally stepped in it.!

moms who only call when they need weed..even though they know you dont smoke that much..still they stop by..just in case.."any buds?"

other than that..i think things are good..but yes..I felt the need to gripe..care to join?

check out ladies with fake nails..there one last one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm at a point where i find just daily tasks in life annoying. like doing laundry, dishes, showering, driving, going to the bank, cooking and/or eating food, getting up in the morning, i don't feel like doing any of that shit. i just want to sit on my couch smoke pot and watch john hughes movies for an entire week straight, then i would be fine.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

I have a confession to make...... I am one of the flakes of which she speaks! I cold dissed her and it was all my fault. I stood her up and I feel horrible about it...... I told her this on the phone earlier and she forgave me. She is the best! She even told me that she was worried about me. With friends like her I do feel that I'm on the road to recovery.

Any other flakes out there??

FLAKES ANONYMOUS SINCE 2001!!

1 MEMBER DEEP AND GROWING STRONG!

Drive to work to get paid, its friday, i should have gotten paid, dont get my check till monday.

My friend left town

Go to buy my subs...give the guy the money...oh wait, cant pick um up...gotto wait till the guy with them comes back from the movies.

Go to play pool with my friend...oh wait, hes gotto play N 64 with his girlfriend.

I go home with no subs, no pay check, with 174 dollars less then i started with. What a futile day. I miss my friend.

After all this All you wanna do is play guitar.....E string breaks, replace it, E string breaks again, Cable to amp is left at friends house, Goto pick it up, Cable is broken.

Re: sprinkle me mein

Originally posted by SIELOETTE

haha..shuttep..you arent the flake i was talking about..haha..but now that you mention it..

shit i still owe you ten bucks from fucking portland..haha..

I'm a bastard and you know it!! Forget the ten bucks okay??

Remember you said that you were going to pay for our "eloping trip" to Vancouver?? Obviously, you don't put much emphasis on our relationship. That's it...... the wedding is off!!! Anyway... I'm signing off for now......goodnight my friend. Off to the yard......I'll sign you off!

why stop at the paint lid? i cant fucking stand it when mofos get paint all down BOTH sides of the bucket!! wake up morons!

lyrics. if they arent torturously beautiful, they S U C K

USPS.. what the fuck.. i never got that magazine dude!

indecisive drivers.

scratches on cds.

lists.

HOLY SHIT BORING..

hahaha...not you too man! I need some friends...not I will not touch you where your bathing suit covers!

haha..I say lets go north and hit some yards..and all of a sudden were getting hitched?..your going to make someone very special who might look at this board get very angry...hhahaha..

Originally posted by seeking innocence

dude, dont make me quote the retardation that is your beloved phish...

hahaha. what is it beardo, "laugh and laugh and fall apart...?"

i do not enjoy the following things.

the bar and bar stars. these people annoy me.

the hockey players in my class who think theyre so cool cause they play for a farm team. and yes i could kick all of their asses.

anyone who wears those new southpole hoodies with the tag writing and the wigger on them saying holla.

not being able to leave my house on friday night. or any night for that matter.

being hungry and not having any good food. this seems to happen everyday. what was i thinking buying all that gross soup?

when i forget things that are important. such as homework, ive just been plain forgetting these days.

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by ink Lunatic

really really really noisy random drunks

scratched cds...

:confused:

Dude, you'd hate me, all I ever do is get drunk and scratch CD's...

your mom asks you for weed?hope you dont make her pay to much.

fatty girl who? me? fatty girl fat as a bitch. international baller.......crushin all challengerzzzzzzzzzz holla holla'

fatt as a bitchhhhhhhhhhh! holla hollerrrrrrrrrrrr....badunkadunk.

fatty girl fatty girl.

oooooops sorry i was listening to the radio and forgot what i was writing.

i hate when "people" act like their "real criminals",and "ask" if they could keep all their paint supplies "that" could be very incriminating evidence in court,at your place. oh well off to the yard and what i dont use will be swimming with da' fishies.

i hate bombing with someone who bombs all the spots you want to hit only cause you said you wanted to hit it and leaves no room for you.

i hate when you have to hop a busted fence and your partner gets in your way to save himself even though your carrying all the shit.

i hate running away from the cops and wanting to split up and having your friends follow you from spot to spot like shadows.

holla holla'

Archived