>>i met the devil tonight <<<

southburna

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cloner+Jan 19 2005, 09:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Jan 19 2005, 09:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 19 2005, 12:37 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-anonimojo@Jan 19 2005, 03:26 PM

hey abc, yeah you're right, punctuations were invented for a reason. there, you happy?

if you want people to read your pathetic attempts at the english language, at least put in the effort to make the story readable.

correcting peoples grammer online is so played.

[/b]

agreed. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 19 2005, 12:26 AM

good job idiot. i hope your wife finds out.

and, if for whatever reason you come out of this thinking "oh, it wasn't cheating" then you should feel completely ok with telling your wife what happened right? go for it. you fucking bitch.

thats what the shit im sayin.....and if you did get head, you still shouldnt have given her a discount, because SHE LIKES GIVING HEAD!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 19 2005, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 19 2005, 12:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-anonimojo@Jan 19 2005, 03:26 PM

hey abc, yeah you're right, punctuations were invented for a reason. there, you happy?

if you want people to read your pathetic attempts at the english language, at least put in the effort to make the story readable.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: i fell out the chair!