Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
southburna

>>i met the devil tonight <<<

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 19 2005, 05:16 AM

PUNCTUATION WAS INVENTED FOR A REASON YOU FUCKING RETARD. IF YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE A NOVEL AND WANT PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY READ YOUR STUPID STORY, USE IT!

Hilarious.

i actually enjoyed ol' boy's writing style.

and no, i wouldn't have taken it... i actually would prolly have stopped and told her to leave..

and as far as what vinyl said.. i don't think it's the shops so much as the type of girls that would get a tattoo

Originally posted by Vanity@Jan 20 2005, 03:48 AM

here's the ABC version : the young lady in question then offered to pleasure me orally; and by that i mean she was going to take my phallus into her mouth and perform fellatio on it (my phallus) until i ejaculated the semen from my testicles into said young lady's mouth.

fucking herbs.

:huh?:

Originally posted by avils+Jan 19 2005, 08:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (avils - Jan 19 2005, 08:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Vanity@Jan 20 2005, 03:48 AM

here's the ABC version : the young lady in question then offered to pleasure me orally; and by that i mean she was going to take my phallus into her mouth and perform fellatio on it (my phallus) until i ejaculated the semen from my testicles into said young lady's mouth.

fucking herbs.

[/b]

It seems like the point is flying right over someones head.

Originally posted by avils+Jan 20 2005, 01:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (avils - Jan 20 2005, 01:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Vanity@Jan 20 2005, 03:48 AM

fucking herbs.

[/b]

oh my god there's this guy avils on 12ozprophet who gets a full hard on about me cos i would prefer when someone writes a 500 word story that flies all over the place that they at least put one or two periods and a comma in there so i know when the storyteller is jumping from one topic to another cos he did it alot during the story jump from one topic to another i mean not use periods and commas cos he didnt use any of them and thats why i said it i hope that didnt confuse you you know what confuses me when chicks ask do i look fat in this and if they do and you say yes they look fat in it cos they tell you they like it when your truthful but then they go nuts on you and start crying and yelling and stuff but its like baby i was trying to tell you the truth you hate it when i lie and then you think to yourself maybe i should lie just cos it makes my life easier you know what i mean i dunno im hungry right now id love a big fat juicy cowburger with ketchup and stuff cos im not a vegetarian i hate them hippy fucks hugging trees and shit they are all fuckheads man its been hard to write this and trying to restrain myself but you get the idea fuck avils fuck not using punctuation and fuck you if you made it this far into my stupid story

Crohn's disease

n : a serious chronic and progressive inflammation of the ileum producing frequent bouts of diarrhea with abdominal pain and nausea and fever and weight loss [syn: regional enteritis, regional ileitis, Crohn's disease]

you shoulda slapped her face with your dick and tell her top get outta there.

but damn i would have taken the bj. why you tryin to be married this young anyhow?

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Jan 19 2005, 02:34 PM

Ive met the devil.Wasnt that bad of a guy.Just missunderstood.

nah, man, that wasn't the devil. just another poser.

The devil is a woman. No doubt about that.

Originally posted by cloner+Jan 19 2005, 09:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Jan 19 2005, 09:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 19 2005, 12:37 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-anonimojo@Jan 19 2005, 03:26 PM

hey abc, yeah you're right, punctuations were invented for a reason. there, you happy?

if you want people to read your pathetic attempts at the english language, at least put in the effort to make the story readable.

correcting peoples grammer online is so played.

[/b]

agreed. :rolleyes:

Hahahaha what a funny story. "Hornatic" is a rather amusing word. Anyway, post those pictures!

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 19 2005, 12:26 AM

good job idiot. i hope your wife finds out.

and, if for whatever reason you come out of this thinking "oh, it wasn't cheating" then you should feel completely ok with telling your wife what happened right? go for it. you fucking bitch.

thats what the shit im sayin.....and if you did get head, you still shouldnt have given her a discount, because SHE LIKES GIVING HEAD!

"And If she's throwin pussy, best believe you catchin somthin'"-Talib Kweli

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 19 2005, 02:14 AM

i still cant believe you asked if receiving a blow job was cheating.

tease, you have some competition.

wait wait wait, he didnt ask if she could get pregers...

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter@Jan 20 2005, 11:04 AM

So is wanking off on another girls tits considered cheating?

for her? :gaga: nah, it's breakfast :gaga:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 19 2005, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 19 2005, 12:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-anonimojo@Jan 19 2005, 03:26 PM

hey abc, yeah you're right, punctuations were invented for a reason. there, you happy?

if you want people to read your pathetic attempts at the english language, at least put in the effort to make the story readable.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: i fell out the chair!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this