Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Undefined©

There is myself.

Guest Undefined©

���� Time to search ����

N,N-dimethyltryptamine

I became more disoriented as this picture began to fragment and reality rapidly started to vanish. From somewhere, [...] urged me to take the third hit (the cad!) and I somehow managed to start to inhale in the vicinity of the pipe. I was told later that this was a good one, but I didn't feel as if it was working. In another almost instantaneous jump, it all became too much and I had to sit upright in the chair. My eyes were said to have been completely wide open, although I was not aware of it. The last thing to make any sense was the sudden, surprised exhalation of the final lung-full of smoke.

What followed is difficult to describe because I'm sure that my brain was functioning normally enough for me to remember anything during only a small percentage of the time spent under the influence of the DMT. During that period I was not really aware of anything that makes sense now, and I'm not sure if it might have made sense at the time, but I doubt it. Time certainly had no meaning, because although I was spaced for ten minutes, I only have memories that might cover a few seconds here and there, and even those seemed to happen simultaneously in some instances.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this