Universal Zulu Nation

__ __ __ __

- Peace Akhi -

Wuddup. Just have been wondering if there were any members that come on 12oz. I myself am still in the 3 month provisional stage with DjHavik (BeatJunkies) as my sponsor. I will soon be part of the GAteWay Chapter in Northern Cali. and hope to meet the great legends of hip hop in person next November. Peace, Blessings, One Love.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking@Jan 18 2005, 11:31 PM

i just wish i was black.

HAHA. YO THAT ZULU NATION SHIT IS GAY I REMEMBER IN HIGHSCHOOL I WAS A CRIP...AHH THOSE WERE THE DAYS. THERE WAS LATIN KINGS, BLOODS, ZULUS, AND NETAS IN MY SCHOOL BUT I HUNG OUT WITH ALL THE JAMAICAN CRIP SHOTTA DUDES. SHIT WAS FUN, WE BROUGHT GUNS TO SCHOOL AND DRANK 40'S AT 10AM. THE FUTURE OF AMERICA...HOL-LA-AT-ME-YO!

-MEROES

\MLBC/

I used to roll with the decepticons (decepts) back in the day. Any old school nyc nigga from the late 80's to early 90's remeber them.It used to be the decepts, the latin kings, and zulu nation. Niggas were at war. Used to meet up in prospect park and random other parks and just bang out 50,60 deep. no guns. Everyone went home bloody. I got down in late 96/early 97 when everything died down and the bloods and crips from la started taking over.I was the youngest dude (And the only full blooded white kid) To be down. You dont realy run into decepts anymore. they are scattered all over the place.But if you ever meet one.I bet he will be one of the realest dudes you ever meet.A FEW RAPPERS where down. Shyne was down with nbc (Night breed Cons) from flatbush.The same set i rolled with.Smif-n-Wessun where down with a set out of bushwick (the name cant come to me right now). If you realy want ill even point out quotes in there rhymes quoting decepts knowledge.For anyone who knows what im talking about...Whats the flavor?