new chromed out autoracks!!

DEErAILEDthoughtZ

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^damn that sucks. I've been wondering for a while now if it's really true. I've painted 2 so far and i know a few friends of mine who have painted 5+ and they've never been caught rolling by anyone as far as we know.... if anybody has flics of the buffed cars you should post them. I recently saw a gasp bling bling at the yard and on the other side was some pieces from winter 05 so theyve at least lasted near a year... and one thread in metal heads had a denz caught on it that was either done in the end of 05 or early 06.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: new chromed out autoracks!!

has any one seen the amtrack autoracks?>? there all silver with no holes

I did 2 but I have no fucking clue where they go? do they get buffed??

Amtrak has a service, from the northeast to Orlando FL, advertising that you can bring your car on vacations to FL, like Disney World and such, they load them out of Lorton, VA and run to Orlando, FL...

Re: new chromed out autoracks!!

I'm wonder how they'll look aged...I guess time will tell.

Heres a guess, the material for construction of these cars is similar to a stainless steel 28 foot pup trailer from Overnite Transportation. A nationwide less-than-truckload company, anyways a few years back they ordered many of these trailers in this material, as the years went by a haze seemed to form on the metal and streaks from water running down them, the finish looked horrible, blemishes formed on the trailer sides as well, this is what I expect to happen, depending on what kind of finish was applied to these racks by the manufacturer...