new chromed out autoracks!!

DEErAILEDthoughtZ

ah I see these every now and then but there's never anything on em...there was some shit on em once but it was nothin special...I would post the flick but I can't find it...it must be on my other computer which is all fucked up...I did see some johnstown america corporation autorack that said aluminum vehicle carrier today and it was chrome...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ginger Bread Man
Originally posted by midas_ups@Nov 28 2005, 08:04 AM

dont lie thats blatently just a pic! either that or you know way more than me about photoshop!

haha. i dont know whether to feel praised or insulted. ill take the praise... if you notice in the two original shots they dont need to be photoshopped just put together. no need to resize or sharpen edit colours just put them both together in a union and wham bam thank you maaam thats what u get. i try and snap my flix super perfect on connectors. especially for prints it works marvels.....

thank you once again

Originally posted by fearthesear+Dec 7 2005, 04:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fearthesear - Dec 7 2005, 04:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tosters_stroot@Dec 2 2005, 04:51 PM

man i cant wait to paint some bling bilgs

i never see em i only see em rollin.... :( :(

[/b]

Count yourself lucky, ive never seen one in my life, and if i wanted to see one id have to pay a large amount of money.

ANyways, check this bad boy out.

automax.jpg

Originally posted by midas_ups+Dec 8 2005, 09:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (midas_ups - Dec 8 2005, 09:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fearthesear@Dec 7 2005, 04:46 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-tosters_stroot@Dec 2 2005, 04:51 PM

man i cant wait to paint some bling bilgs

i never see em i only see em rollin.... :( :(

Count yourself lucky, ive never seen one in my life, and if i wanted to see one id have to pay a large amount of money.

ANyways, check this bad boy out.

automax.jpg

[/b]

There was a spot over here years back that hard nothin but these. I wasnt into frieghts that much then so I dunno wut they were doing, but Im guessin they were buildin them and just stackin them there until they were done. That spot was gravy and someone coulda had a blast. Now the spot is nothin but tankers and hoppers.

• 4 months later...