"C" is for Conviction...

Guest ll l ll llll

Guest ll l ll llll

"...and jesus asked the man his name, and the man replied ; LEGION, for we are many"

haha wow. mark 5:9. aren't you well-read.

you left out how the "tough" legion begged to be sent into swine, for they didnt want to be cast out of the region. jesus then gave them permission and they entered the pigs, throwing themselves off a cliff into the sea. wow. now those were some "tough" demons. haha. your qoute humors me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ll l ll llll

someone please help load this image!!!

FUCK! someone get that harris and klebold picture to load, cmon. I understand that links require you to actually move your thumbs and press the link to the image. Which sucks.

I just noticed that Harris and Klebold strangely resemble Aeon and Leroy.

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL is getting sick of aeon. WE are not trying to be "tough".

WE are trying to have some damn fun with this, because WE are sick of sniveling little pissants. WE thought you were OUR friend at one time. lately it seems that you have become more of a punk than anything else. watch your fucking mouth.

WARNING # 1.

ps. if you dont like it here then why don't you leave?

Originally posted by ll l ll llll

i get that destiny's child song in my head whenever i read your replies. say my name say my name.

this post dosent even have anything to do with me. yet you continue to jock. woop woop.

Why would you post some stuff like that? Your a moron, doggs the song you really got in your head 24/7 is the brandy joint I waaaaaaannnnnnna be dooooown!

Guest cracked ass

Nobody got my little joke. Smart came closest by also pointing out the fact that it doesn't look enough like McVeigh to even claim any art skills.

Guest bigdork

great put the idea of painting fr8s into another trust fund hippie, art student. all we need is more people in the yards! come one come all!

Archived