im on some chicks live journal

GamblersGrin

so i did a search of my own name on google today and found my name listed in someones live journal as their first real kiss. this girl is some lawyer chick now and doing other kind of fancy work people acts. i have the slightest clue who she is. shes some jewish girl. i am a half jewish boy. i used to go to these jewish youth organization dances when i was in 10th grade. i also used to do acid at least once a week when i was in 10th and 11th grade. i usually did it a couple times a week though.

my guesstimate is that i was tripping my balls off at a jewish dance in temple when i hooked up with some chick. she remembers my info quite vividly as she put my whole name and town i grew up in.

im too good for her anyways.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Jan 13 2005, 04:08 AM

did you take her virginity or some shit?why would she post it on the internet?

we definitely didnt have sex. we probably did kiss i guess but i have no recollection of it what-so-ever.

id like to talk to her again though. if shes some lawyer she should take me out for lunch and beers. jewish girls give great bj's too.

my gf probaly wouldnt like that too much though.

i would like to talk with her though.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin+Jan 13 2005, 09:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GamblersGrin - Jan 13 2005, 09:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MaKeItHaPpEn@Jan 13 2005, 04:08 AM

did you take her virginity or some shit?why would she post it on the internet?

i would like to talk with her though.

[/b]

if she has a journal, she prolly has an IMer... post it on here and let us clown

what the hell are you talking about? she impregentaed me and i expect payments?

and vanity, her im isnt listed but her email is. id im her though if it was available.

on another note, i ran into this last nite who raped me a couple years back. we were both really wasted and fooling about. i was on top of her and she said to put it in her. i told her i dint want to have sex. so we fool about and she sticks it in her! that dirty bird.

and she did try to hook up with me last nite too.