ME and my bro Sin blowing up a bridge in the pitch dark.

Guest Zodiac

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest emit_df

thats how graff is usually done.......in the dark.... isn't it.

Your flicks don't work because there on geocities...

go to file/new window and drag the little red x into the new window..the photo should appear.

not to be rude or anything, but i really just don't understand what you are trying to do....

take a look at your shading.... I makes not one bit of sense...not one...

I don't understand your "D"...its like you have one, and then two "D holes"

Your U looks like an m....but i would really like to see some of your other stuff if you were having a bad day...so maybe you should disregard my comment. Hey! At least you are painting

whoever your boy "sin" is you need to tell him to get real.the real sin,siner,sinister,etc...is currently residing and killing shit in the dirty dirty and has been for about 15 years.so please inform your homie to think of a word that doesn't exist or at least a word that is someone elses' tag besides sin.i see him up and it's blood wars buddy.

Originally posted by elpecador

whoever your boy "sin" is you need to tell him to get real.the real sin,siner,sinister,etc...is currently residing and killing shit in the dirty dirty and has been for about 15 years.so please inform your homie to think of a word that doesn't exist or at least a word that is someone elses' tag besides sin.i see him up and it's blood wars buddy.

thats the most rediculous thing i have ever heard im not even commenting on it

that looks lie a real chill spot , you shoulda just bout a glow stick or somethin and just periodically cheacked what was goin down..cuz man..:loopy:

Archived