Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zodiac

ME and my bro Sin blowing up a bridge in the pitch dark.

Guest Zodiac

hmm. someone please erase this all i ee is red x's

:o

Guest emit_df

thats how graff is usually done.......in the dark.... isn't it.

Your flicks don't work because there on geocities...

go to file/new window and drag the little red x into the new window..the photo should appear.

not to be rude or anything, but i really just don't understand what you are trying to do....

take a look at your shading.... I makes not one bit of sense...not one...

I don't understand your "D"...its like you have one, and then two "D holes"

Your U looks like an m....but i would really like to see some of your other stuff if you were having a bad day...so maybe you should disregard my comment. Hey! At least you are painting

whoever your boy "sin" is you need to tell him to get real.the real sin,siner,sinister,etc...is currently residing and killing shit in the dirty dirty and has been for about 15 years.so please inform your homie to think of a word that doesn't exist or at least a word that is someone elses' tag besides sin.i see him up and it's blood wars buddy.

Guest Zodiac
Originally posted by elpecador

whoever your boy "sin" is you need to tell him to get real.the real sin,siner,sinister,etc...is currently residing and killing shit in the dirty dirty and has been for about 15 years.so please inform your homie to think of a word that doesn't exist or at least a word that is someone elses' tag besides sin.i see him up and it's blood wars buddy.

thats the most rediculous thing i have ever heard im not even commenting on it

hmmmmm. i hope that was a really really bad day. and i wouldnt call that blowing up. sorry for being a dick

Guest SayOne

that looks lie a real chill spot , you shoulda just bout a glow stick or somethin and just periodically cheacked what was goin down..cuz man..:loopy:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this