just one..is better than a thousand

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Emo.Death.Machine

just another day in thr neighborhood..

what freakin neighborhood is that?

can i be your neighbor?

Originally posted by beardo

nicest JETS freight i've seen

don't you mean Uets....the front of a J isn't supposed to go higher than the other side. then it doesn't look like a fucking J....graffiti is about letters dammit. booo jets.

Originally posted by socialcancer

don't you mean Uets....the front of a J isn't supposed to go higher than the other side. then it doesn't look like a fucking J....graffiti is about letters dammit. booo jets.

yea that Sigh has horns too. and the E on the Expert is backwards and looks like a 3. dude come on.

any hardcore reference gets a bump from me.

even if it is a nike-sweatshit wearin, canvas sneaker ownin, sports headband donnin

better than a thousand one.

Guest djmike2600

bump for ELK, FORSE, and DALEK.

hot.

m

man, for a second I thought these were all original pictures...then I realized it was just another dreamlikereality update post...next time I'm gonna win the race and post the update first...then you'll see....then you'll see

Originally posted by socialcancer

your so serious you just broke my #2 pencil gent. stop doing that.

Originally posted by stillnotcool

next time I'm gonna win the race and post the update first...then you'll see....then you'll see

You sound like some kind of terrorist. "Den you see...It vill be Bahbu's turn to mock...Bahd mahn...Very very bahd mahn."

the south has alwasy been dirty but now it's getting ugly, go elk sparx that shit is fuckin hard!

..look my 200th post!

christ it takes a year for the reply page to load...

i second boring on that elk. his style with the hatching or whatever it's called is amazing. every line looks intentional without looking shiny-clean. craziness...

straight edge is bad. hardcore is good.....drinking=fun

better than a thousand......still, no one will ever be as good as raised fist minor threat and stretch armstrong in my opinion...blurg...malaka

Originally posted by stillnotcool

man, for a second I thought these were all original pictures...then I realized it was just another dreamlikereality update post...next time I'm gonna win the race and post the update first...then you'll see....then you'll see

dont take my job man..thats not nice.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this