Skateboarding Shoes

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all....I am looking to find a pair of old school airwalk shoes...they are known as the 720...they were all black suede with and ollie pad and a velcro pull over lace protector....anyone with helpful info please email ppd207@yahoo.com....

also possibly the old vision street wear all black model unk...but VERY similar to the airwalks listed above...

thanks, barry

Airwalk makes the " Vic " model , but you'll have to order them through somewhere in Europe , I'd try ebay . I remember the shoe you're talking about , hard to find a dead stock pair .

319911b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Square One

We’re going all the way back to square one to remix history. Slap the classic éS Accel on an insanely flexible vulcanized outsole with a super grippy new tread pattern and what do you get? Just the best, lowest-priced, no-nonsense skate shoe éS offers. Let’s all give a warm welcome to the Square One

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...