UK HIP-HOP

ihatemanutd

OK boys(and gals)I want your opinions on who is the livest in our strange little game at the moment.who is your favourite MC,DJ, producer etc.leave info on nights coming up you think we should go to,and drop your tips for stars of the future.

for me I can't get enough of yungun, and seeing klashnekoff live is always a fucking treat!and rodney p's new album is sensational.come on UK heads represent! :beat:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh, i think the tune he did with foreign beggars was heavy. (hold on)

bare tunes on soul seek from before the album came out.

I used to have this thing of him doing poetry with some woman about crack heads off a vadim mix tape but i duno what happened to it.

K-lash is obviously heavy.

jehst etc.

sway is always joke

terra firma are english.

and if you want songs i would recommend listening to foreign beggars:frosted perspeks.yungun:dancing shoes.taskforce:graff da bus up.rodney p:i believe.taskforce:cosmic gypsies.life:in memory.

not currently with my vinyl,so its a real random selection off the top of my head,but I rinse all them tunes :king:

i feel embarrassed for not mentioning jehst although others have.this kid is the modern day shakespere,trust,and is awesome live.if you havent heard,check him ;)

and anyone go to either of the UK takeover nights in nottingham?i went to the second one,it was fucking sick!but i very,very dissappointed with the turnout.i have this bad feeling that uk hip hop will always be underground.I know loads of people think this.but is that a bad thing?your views gentlemen please... :yuck:

this thread is needed

jehst

lewis parker

terra firma

out da ville

braintax

task force

louis slipperz

DJ MK

foregin beggars

dag nabbit

skinnyman

roots manuva

rodney p

skitz

to name a few...im looking to get some more uk hip hop seeing as i dont have much of a selection at the moment..so anyone willing to trade some music over soulseek message me

soulseek user name: MumpyNipples

(this is not the only music i have by the way...ive got loads more us hip hop)