Official Sticker ::TRADING:: Thread.

GEEB

I started this thread for The purpose of trading stickers ONLY! Do not post pictures of stickers UNLESS you want to trade!

Rules & Guidelines

1)Post Pictures of stickers YOU are willing to trade.

2)Leave your email adress ONLY if you plan on a trade.

3)Please dont say you want to trade, and then you NEVER get around to the trade you were supposed to make.

4)Participate Only if you live in the USA, because its cheaper and quicker to send than to send over seas, who knows your over seas trade might not even make it to its destination.

5)Post samples of the stickers you want to trade and have your email in the post, if someone is intrested they will email you, and possibly they can email a picture of a sticker THEY want to trade, then you can either agree or not.

6) Remember, be fair and keep this thread alive! happy trading, the American way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a sticker i want to trade, right now im making more to trade, srry this is the only one I have because I stayed up all night last night Slapping the stickers I made befor (106 Stickers to be exact). any ways, if you want the sticker to be colored you can request the trade and color at Thebutlers925@sbcglobal.net. If you want to trade please include a picture of the sticker you want to trade for mine.

10Geebpic.jpg

maybe if you hung around 12oz a little longer before asking for people address' pretty much, you may be able to get people to trade with you. sure, you may have good intentions but think about it man, youre just popping up out of nowhere on a graff related site asking for personal info. these kind of messages have been posted many times before this one in relation to posts like yours.

i like trading with people overseas moreso than i do with americans. well, i take that back, i like it better sometimes.

good idea for a thread, but whoever said it earlier on, you're new here, it's kinda sketchy for someone to just appear and ask for personal addresses.

you gotta be able to see that.

Or, to prevent this stream of uselessness entirely, we could enact a rule that many other boards have. Board software is easily configurable so that new users have no posting priviliges until they have hit a certain thread count, say 20 or so. This ensures that they have been around for at least long enough to read the kind of hating they'll receive if they make a useless thread.

^^That is a good idea,It will prevent people from crying,and getting sad that they've been hated on,from people on the web,Its all part of the E-graff scene,and it should be say 30?..then they will have enough knowledge hopefully not to type like a retard like so.Im So GaNgStA....you get me?..and from them killing themself because people they will never meet nor talk to said they suck!....good idea my favorite,Wildstylegraffpiecetagbomb write GnomeToys

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Jan 10 2005, 08:50 PM

you know it poppi... we aint playing with these bendejo's, fuckkin narks... haha, im buggin...

I think the only success for this thread = this:

People who want to possibly trade stickers or whatever post a picture of theirs, and say they're interested in recieving from a: certain individuals, b: anyone as long as they see their shit first, or c: anyone regardless of seeing it or not. Then whoever fits the requirements, contacts the person or persons in question. Think of it as a sorta e-graff "match.com" - a general directory or listing of people willing to trade stickers as long as the requirements are met. No posting of emails, no posting of addresses - that's just fuckin dumb - too many potentials for 5-0.

They then go ahead and contact em through PM and shit's sorted. Makes it a lot easier to see which people are down to trade or not.

*shrug*