Graffiti and Saturday Night Live

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw that footage on snl and it made me crack the fuck up...guiliani was walkin through some street and saying how he has teams of people who are going to mimic your style and write "sucks" under your name...or stencil some shit like "sucks big time"...but what was really funny was at the end...guiliani read this as the words landed on the screen "graffiti...PARTY'S OVER"

Guest dukeofyork

if im not mistaken, in cali your shit gets a checkmark instead of a buffmark.

oh, and i was wondering where i had seen that thing about copying your style and writing sucks or sucks big time...

figures itd be saturday night live...

yea I saw that SNL...that was pretty funny. Guiliani also said "for repeated offenders we will write 'sucks' in the same style as the name"

Guest Mercenary808

chuck telling teens he is a homosexual....

http://hifiart.com/photo/chuckgayteens.mov

chuck interview on chanel 4

http://hifiart.com/photo/kronchuckbuff-04-12-01.mov

www.chucklimbert.tripod.com

if you have trouble viewing the links go to hifiart.com, go to videography,then look for chuck stuff. also check out the points of view part of the web page.

"no really, is SNL some new crew? for a second i forgot what NYC stood for, boy was my face red."

what the fuck!?...hahahaha....i think i just shit in my draws...wow...foot, i dunno even no where to start...within one thread youve managed to out do yourself...my suggestion is dont ask that question face to face to another writer, esp. from nyc or the tri-state, or your face really will be red...drips and all...geesh....:rolleyes:

hint:

type SNL into yahoo

speechless

roe

Guest wakassOATH

man the best snl was with chris farly, damn it was shame that he died

ever see the one when he was..

my name is matt foley,and i am a motovatinal speaker i am 35 years old and i live in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER

man you guys should searth the transcripts for that one

No, he doesn't buff them. He takes a picture of them and then puts a big green or red check on it. Then, when someone gets arrested with a sketch on them or in the process of painting (the way he likes to catch them) they have to buff all their own shit along with paying restitutions. He's leaving the anti-graffiti squad though. Good fucking riddance.

Archived