Sri Lankan Teenager Raped by Rescuer

oneeightyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AerosolTerrorist@Jan 10 2005, 01:00 PM

It would of been quite funny if a crab suddenly rolled up on him when he was done rapiing that girl,and bit his dick off,..then the next person who goes to the hospital would be the rapist,...wow....

dude...ease off on the cartoon watching. its starting to mess with your perception of reality.

i wish a rich faggot would fund a team of elite special ops that find and kill the pimps of the little kids and their customers. like some simpson-like situation where they send flyers out, offering an abundance of little asian kids for the molesting, and when they walk in the room BAM sharpshot to the brain.

the damage is already done to the kids, though. years of therapy couldnt help them. i seen a dateline on tv last night that said there is an estimated 100,000 child sex slaves in asia. a HUNDRED THOUSAND. we need more a team type niggas to fix injustice in our fucked up world.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jan 7 2005, 04:31 PM

wow, thats really, really, fucked up.

there are a lot of messed up people in the world.

even more fucked up how the "village" reacts to her being a victim.

btw...shouldn't this be in crossfire?

Nah, what's REALLY fucked up is shitheads abducting kids in the orphanges after this happened and selling them into the sex trade in neighboring countries.

Fuckers should be Castrated and RAPED to death by some big dude named Linda in Kentucky. :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

AT...no shit? Obviously I was as well man. but seriously...you might want to ease up on them. haha.

geist, I don't want to get into a one upmanship or anything, but its straight fucked up that there even IS a sex trade for children. I wish for some kind of peace for the kids that have to experience this. justice will never do.

Originally posted by seeking+Jan 10 2005, 11:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Jan 10 2005, 11:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KaBar2@Jan 8 2005, 03:13 AM

Yeah, the world is a great place, and filled with wonderful, kind, caring individuals.  That's why I own firearms.

yeah dude, cause when the tsunami hits texas, you can just shoot your way to higher ground.

:rolleyes:

[/b]

HAHA....

Originally posted by CamAlmighty+Jan 8 2005, 11:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CamAlmighty - Jan 8 2005, 11:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AerosolTerrorist@Jan 8 2005, 07:20 AM

omg, I know right,how can you be horny when theres a Tsunami..wtf

thats messed up

Maybe thought he was gonna die anyway, may as well get some.

Not condoning it in the slightest, (I think this sort of event has brought out the best in most people, but obviously not here) but could be his reasoning.

Fucking nasty.

[/b]

Get off the crack mate.

i dont dislike him...infact, when he can manage to keep guns out of the equation, i agree with alot of the things he says. problem is, he seems to find a way to weave guns into damn near everything.

"kids do so poorly in school because they constantly have to worry about bullies. give a kid a gun and he'll give you an A."

"everyday in the hospital i see somebody coming in with a gunshot wound. if every man woman and child had the sense to carry a gun, there wouldn't be anymore gun shot victims!"

"what? we're out of butter?! hell, me and my freedom loving brothers and sisters will grab a gallon of milk and our fully automatic AR15's, guranteed to us by our founding fathers, and go shoot us up some butter!"

:rolleyes:

quotes obviously fabricated.