Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MkaRats.....

perth city

yo kies i saw you walking past city west with a foot locker bag about 6 months ago man uve stacked it on hey, nice diamond ear stud 2 ya fucken gronk have a good new year paying out on kunts who get up more than you ever did with your stickers in leederville in 2006 you putrid mutt,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

putting forward a motion that "hart 247 yep" is a perth version of jesse pinkman from breaking bad, thinks he is the coots but in reality is lacking substance haha what a fuckin toy stay off the platform if your stunted evisu-wearing arse cant reach the top of the train you fuckin toy kunt.

also moving a motion that stuk is indeed a fuckin king anybody talking about comparing "apples n oranges" wtf man this guy was the hardest crusher if u compare work done with time in the game i think you would find he averaged about 15 galvs a day haha fuckin destroyer and as for dropping aliases wrap it up lads that is not cool you can drop stars in names all you want like "st*k is a king" but it is all in vain when you link aliases plebs u obviously never copped heat from the PTU

was tha last coment directed at me? :S

somebody said panels rnt what the used to be... u cant compare panels from the late 90's to what was getn done from the last 5 years... times change spots change shit gets harder, thats what i ment by "u cant compare peaches with apples". apoligies if i misconcieved the statement. He indeed was a fucking machine, i would no, we had many succesful missions!

that magazine is CITY CIRCLE 4 i think? somebody buy me a copy for a late xmas present!!!

have a good new year paying out on kunts who get up more than you ever did with your stickers in leederville in 2006 you putrid mutt,

29-Camron-NP.gif

tough talk from Chodefish Rebecci

also moving a motion that stuk is indeed a fuckin king anybody talking about comparing "apples n oranges" wtf man this guy was the hardest crusher if u compare work done with time in the game i think you would find he averaged about 15 galvs a day haha fuckin destroyer and as for dropping aliases wrap it up lads that is not cool you can drop stars in names all you want like "st*k is a king" but it is all in vain when you link aliases plebs u obviously never copped heat from the PTU
i guess it twas all blert cdp and werds adb before that mr knowledge

RIP Risk

I was literally taking a piss in front of a Risk tag a few days ago in Rocko

Distinctly remember meeting the MC kids years ago.. within 10 minutes they were starting shit with a transit (who quickly did a 180 and caught the escalator away).. then jumped on a train and started doing insides while climbing over general members of the community hahahaha

AT THE END OF THE DAY..

TRADING IN YOUR GREEN BAG AND MONTANA SCRAPS ALONG WITH HARD EARNED ACTION FLICKS WHICH CONSUMED UNACCOUNTABLE AMOUNTS OF TIME AND EFFORT, JAIL TIME AND A WELL PUT TOGETHER SCRAP BOOK WHICH SPEAKS FOR ITSELF..

ALL FOR A GREEN MITSI, 2 GLOW STICKS AND POSITION IN THE NATIONAL SHUFFLING COMPETITION IS A MAJOR BLOW TO REMAINING STREET CRED.

y

some ppl grow up and have something to loose... a house, kids, misses etc

better then swapping it for a fit pack and gravestone eh?

i guess it twas all blert cdp and werds adb before that mr knowledge

shut up ubody boardin toy. remember u trying to steal a pepsi from city kebab and getting shut down by an arabic dude in his 50's. toy act. go back 2 cragie and do a few more shitty blast pieces and remember how u used to bomb hay street mall once a month in 2006 with shitty bites of dash handstyles u fucken nobody.

shut up ubody boardin toy. remember u trying to steal a pepsi from city kebab and getting shut down by an arabic dude in his 50's. toy act. go back 2 cragie and do a few more shitty blast pieces and remember how u used to bomb hay street mall once a month in 2006 with shitty bites of dash handstyles u fucken nobody.

requesting flicks of gronk bra's graffiti, if there is any