Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MkaRats.....

perth city

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Listen toy, got a problem, get at me.

I'll be more than happy to help you.

Anyplace, anytime.

toy dog.

I don't really understand why some people get upset about this place not being "real" or respectable or whatever-the-fuck. There's the real world, and the internet. two separate things. With that in mind, isn't it good that there's a place on the internet where you can view a constant stream of perth related graffiti flicks, sometimes with relevant discussions. I don't see a point in taking funny and/or stupid discussion too seriously when it's something that happens on forums.

/end

bump blink & nice pics u gots there mr repyoset

I don't really understand why some people get upset about this place not being "real" or respectable or whatever-the-fuck. There's the real world, and the internet. two separate things. With that in mind, isn't it good that there's a place on the internet where you can view a constant stream of perth related graffiti flicks, sometimes with relevant discussions. I don't see a point in taking funny and/or stupid discussion too seriously when it's something that happens on forums.

/end

bump blink & nice pics u gots there mr repyoset

no no no no!

this is why toy shit gets spouted on these forums, because of this 'theres the real world & theres the internet' belief

there is only one world, if you talk toy shit on the net it (should) get dealt with in the same way as if you talk shit in real life, dont think a screen name gives you a license to act like a fucktard

have a good one

nevar

fuck the free world.

i agree that if people are talking shit & are out of line it should be taken seriously (because some ppl say some wack out of line shit on here). but some are resentful of the fact that this is on a forum where people speak their minds, whether it be from a humorous, or serious perspective. imo, just fuckin deal with it instead of once a month some cunts here whinging about how this place 'used to' be etc.

or how they prefer the street to the internetz. Well firstly, that's a gay comparison to draw, secondly, this is exactly what it 'used' to be, a place where you get discussion and pics.

↓flicks↓

don't be a smartarse, I posts flicks all the time and was making a fuckin much-needed point.

get it up ya.

i'll be posting flicks later, will you? bring your camera when you go out fuck

• Like 1

vpuwiu.jpg

99q6qb.jpg

11jumw8.jpg

2up71vs.jpg

zl24bn.jpg

can you please not post up particular people's work up, it be appreciated that his doesnt have his stuff all over the net thanks:)

Did anyone see that panel running this morning on the mandurah line, couldn't get a photo of it, looks similar the primary school shit a few pages back