perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

RIP Risk

I was literally taking a piss in front of a Risk tag a few days ago in Rocko

Distinctly remember meeting the MC kids years ago.. within 10 minutes they were starting shit with a transit (who quickly did a 180 and caught the escalator away).. then jumped on a train and started doing insides while climbing over general members of the community hahahaha

also moving a motion that stuk is indeed a fuckin king anybody talking about comparing "apples n oranges" wtf man this guy was the hardest crusher if u compare work done with time in the game i think you would find he averaged about 15 galvs a day haha fuckin destroyer and as for dropping aliases wrap it up lads that is not cool you can drop stars in names all you want like "st*k is a king" but it is all in vain when you link aliases plebs u obviously never copped heat from the PTU

AT THE END OF THE DAY..

TRADING IN YOUR GREEN BAG AND MONTANA SCRAPS ALONG WITH HARD EARNED ACTION FLICKS WHICH CONSUMED UNACCOUNTABLE AMOUNTS OF TIME AND EFFORT, JAIL TIME AND A WELL PUT TOGETHER SCRAP BOOK WHICH SPEAKS FOR ITSELF..

ALL FOR A GREEN MITSI, 2 GLOW STICKS AND POSITION IN THE NATIONAL SHUFFLING COMPETITION IS A MAJOR BLOW TO REMAINING STREET CRED.

y

i guess it twas all blert cdp and werds adb before that mr knowledge

shut up ubody boardin toy. remember u trying to steal a pepsi from city kebab and getting shut down by an arabic dude in his 50's. toy act. go back 2 cragie and do a few more shitty blast pieces and remember how u used to bomb hay street mall once a month in 2006 with shitty bites of dash handstyles u fucken nobody.

shut up ubody boardin toy. remember u trying to steal a pepsi from city kebab and getting shut down by an arabic dude in his 50's. toy act. go back 2 cragie and do a few more shitty blast pieces and remember how u used to bomb hay street mall once a month in 2006 with shitty bites of dash handstyles u fucken nobody.

requesting flicks of gronk bra's graffiti, if there is any

I dont have to post anything you toys do it for me, and to that last comment you said, it actually shows you dont know a thing about your history. Youre just a toy and always will be...I bet youre one of those new kids that writes a "quirky-SHIT" old fashioned name like Nielson or something.

As far as i say internets ruined graffiti... this shows maybe just in here cause there is no originality coming out of perth except from a small bunch of older writers... all i seem to see when i browse this thread is bites from a bunch of writers mashed into one...

• Like 1

Remember when you punched jerm, only to run and hide behind transit guards when he chased you?

Wave riding sports are infinitely cooler than urban sports. Get pitted, small son.

bodyboarding was cool until joey jordanoff blew his shoulder at margaret box trying an ARS in 98 ma bahhhhhh

pretty hard 2 punch someone youve never met mate, funny cause i know the story you refer to i heard it 3rd or 4th hand, i havent been at freo station in years so keep telling yourself it was me if you like dunno why i would punch jerm anyway he was and is one of the only consistent bombers those ways. i did however briefly chill with his ex in 2003 so i tip my hat to u for that detective work it is elvis costello level. oce out lads, punter just got his ton so if he is still young enough 2 king it guess i am too

props to NAK that piece is ill.

over n out

hypocrite