perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first off nvs stop talking shit wen u hav no clue some people dont like there name dropd on the internet he had nothing 2 do wit that shit. no2 if the owner of that building wanted his shit painted he would hav buffed it if no 1 peiced over or got sum art fag 2 go over it. i no it was a dope apc n a dope spot but graff dont last 4eva its graff i would rather that apc still there but i dont mind the new shit its better than a blank wall or sum wak art shit. i wont reply 2 ur shit talking coz im not a fag thats sits on his pc a talks bout graff i only comited 2 bak up a mate.

first off nvs stop talking shit wen u hav no clue .

i aint talking no shit, i drove past the place..i know what name i saw wrote on a wall..ill go get some snaps tonite, so i can show ya hey!

and if u read above what i posted, i wasnt complaining about someone going over the apc.

sall about breaking the "law" not the rules, there is no rules anyway just an unwritten code of conduct like many societies and subcultures and whoever capped that has no respect and/or no clue, never really got along with him but the bloke has munched more perth steel than u have puzzy so bow down toys seriously also i liked the APC post didnt dig the euro shit by krp but enjoyed the blesu. thanku and gdnight

oh and anybody tape last nights episode of r*s**nn*? if u dont know which show i mean pm cuz dont want to get r*s**nn* in any shit ey

also the construction gronks next door keep usin some hammer that sounds exactly like the knock i received a few years ago might have 2 hit up some more oxyz to take off the edge just thought i should share this exp with my fellow forum members

p.s. festive greetings to the PTU / GTF , hope ur kids get coal 4 xmas and hep c on boxing day hehe jk why would i want the sinz of the father 2 b visted upon the son? thanks 4 the posts eels pr*v* and others made this morning pass quicker and made my 2 cups of international roast hit harder than usual

pce

~snakeoilsalesman wunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~

sall about breaking the "law" not the rules, there is no rules anyway just an unwritten code of conduct like many societies and subcultures and whoever capped that has no respect and/or no clue, never really got along with him but the bloke has munched more perth steel than u have puzzy so bow down toys seriously also i liked the APC post didnt dig the euro shit by krp but enjoyed the blesu. thanku and gdnight

oh and anybody tape last nights episode of r*s**nn*? if u dont know which show i mean pm cuz dont want to get r*s**nn* in any shit ey

also the construction gronks next door keep usin some hammer that sounds exactly like the knock i received a few years ago might have 2 hit up some more oxyz to take off the edge just thought i should share this exp with my fellow forum members

p.s. festive greetings to the PTU / GTF , hope ur kids get coal 4 xmas and hep c on boxing day hehe jk why would i want the sinz of the father 2 b visted upon the son? thanks 4 the posts eels pr*v* and others made this morning pass quicker and made my 2 cups of international roast hit harder than usual

pce

~snakeoilsalesman wunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~

wat

i said sall about breaking the "law" not the rules, there is no rules anyway just an unwritten code of conduct like many societies and subcultures and whoever capped that has no respect and/or no clue, never really got along with him but the bloke has munched more perth steel than u have puzzy so bow down toys seriously also i liked the APC post didnt dig the euro shit by krp but enjoyed the blesu. thanku and gdnight

hope that clarifies things

just so you all know the cop who tried to shoot 5 people, 2 of them kids, yesterday on flinders in nolla is the same piece of shit that beat the living shit out of his wife, the same wife he is now taking unpaid leave from work to "care for" hopefully he gets whats comin to him the dog

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/wa-police-niko-westergerling-officer-fined-2000-for-bashing-wife/story-e6frg13u-1226030091323