perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bump rush

$$$ jealous? im guessing you discovered a new alphabet for your word?

his gett'n up dont be hating. its clean.

bump again.

Are you a fuckin moron?

RUSH killed it for a long period of time back in the day.

But i forget, you've all just hit 17 and don't know a fucking thing.

You My friend are a fucking dickwad, and know nothing so your better of to just view this forum than actually making a comment!

Your obviously some little boy with no history lessons.. maybe you should take note on what the big kids have to say...

And can you please describe what a "junkee style" is.... cause i WOULD LOVE TO KNOW, what your view is on this.... along with all the other people in here!! you to Internerd.

.....looks like the guy above me beat me to it.

Ps, im real jealous. he gets up! i dont think so... I have never seen anything of his at all except some legal beagle toy shit on some "out for fame" wak spots.

OH yeah Nice Brief, NOT! i guess that Brief Mcb from the 90's huh!

where did i say there wasnt another rush? blesu? only question i want answered from you, but im sure i speak for most when i say where sitting on the edge of our seat for the rest of bullshit that comes with it.

$$$ i asked if you where jealous not what u think of me, keep on point son.

which clearly you are as i said his gett'n up, you were the one to state he GETS up, even talking about a peice non related to that of the orignal confrontation. ill pass it on that his being noticed cheers.

In answere to your question junkie style to me personally, is the style of graff you see in the rougher more crime ridden area's. area's with junkies, hence the term junkie style.

where did i say there wasnt another rush? blesu? only question i want answered from you, but im sure i speak for most when i say where sitting on the edge of our seat for the rest of bullshit that comes with it.

$$$ i asked if you where jealous not what u think of me, keep on point son.

which clearly you are as i said his gett'n up, you were the one to state he GETS up, even talking about a peice non related to that of the orignal confrontation. ill pass it on that his being noticed cheers.

In answere to your question junkie style to me personally, is the style of graff you see in the rougher more crime ridden area's. area's with junkies, hence the term junkie style.

the kid went over an rip brat. and got his paint taken for it.....

lol blesu just lol. you got style and your up i dont deny it, but alot more people would respect you if you kept your mouth shut.

recluse, it was only a logical troll. well spotted.

site wtf are you talking about?

Yeah in retrospect i shouldn’t have gone over that piece at HQ but the man in charge said he didn’t like it so i painted over it, I just presumed that it had been up for a significant period of time. I was only vaguely aware that someone else was previously writing the same word but not someone of any significance, so i will probably change it (thanks blesu).

And Site i would rather lose a few cans that go up against three on one....yeah like really fair.

And $$$$$$ how is occasionally painting a legal wall or a chill spot supposedly considered going ‘out for fame’?

Cheers.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA thanks for making my night....... im going to get on drugs and hang around the bad crime ridden areas and be a bad boy and do some drug looking tags.

And as for Nim-rod the next word you choose will be taken also, so i think you should just quit and stop now.

And as for site... yes your still a beginner as well, so keep your shit to yourself, your only 1 level above these fools.

And yes you ALL suck. I WIN $$$$$$$$$$ for president! :D

Yeah in retrospect i shouldn’t have gone over that piece at HQ but the man in charge said he didn’t like it so i painted over it, I just presumed that it had been up for a significant period of time. I was only vaguely aware that someone else was previously writing the same word but not someone of any significance, so i will probably change it (thanks blesu).

And Site i would rather lose a few cans that go up against three on one....yeah like really fair.

And $$$$$$ how is occasionally painting a legal wall or a chill spot supposedly considered going ‘out for fame’?

Cheers.

my comment wasnt meant to portrait it as a bad thing, honest mistake if you didnt know. and recluse. hit the nail on the head, that bloke is one of the worst examples of a human iv seen in a long time.