Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MkaRats.....

perth city

taken in northam or something but hopefully northam is still counted as perth, anywho ere a piece done by keds

19879677a12847626563l.jpg.c6adda65f239d6001de857b475c8a52b.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

R.I.P CRON6

Condolences to family and friends.

If shit you did wasn't making people laugh, your laugh was definitely making people laugh.

Thank you for posting those photos and stories

Crong was a true king. He was endlessly original, painted walls, freights and panels and did it all for himself and his friends

He never gave a fuck about what anyone thought and he never had any beef or capped anyone

He originated the technique of painting rooftops of soon to be demolished buildings in perth leaving his piece to remain unbuffable and flying in the sky

Your flying with your pieces now man Rest In Peace

Absolutely gutted about the news.

Crong was a chilled dude, always generous and caring. Such a shame to have someone taken away from us, when he had contributed so much.

Ill pass on regards to family Fruity!

R.I.P ~ "Crong" "Bug" "Sego"

cannot believe this.. Rest in peace Crong

thanks for taking the time out to paint with me. I'm still tripping from those sketches, next level stuff.

R.I.P

i hate having to hear over the fucking internet another one of my friends is gone.

ill hold all of the memories, love and respect i had for his family and the man himself close.

sodope.jpg

rip. thoughts go out to family and friends.

haha he said this one was really difficult to install because hammering it into the tree made so much noise! he thought someone was bound to hear and couldn't tell if there was anyone in the office of claremont station when he began...

Got this shit news the other day, I guess here is as good a place to vent as any. Like a lot of people said, he was always laughing and making others laugh. Sucks to say the last time I saw him wasn't so good but ah well, good times have been had and that's what I'll remember. Like walking to do panels and discussing what will be painted "I'll probably just do a blob of colours and dots... like I always do" followed by a good laugh. He always had a rad and original style and always did his own thing, with graffiti and life. Not a fan of society or it's opinions.

Rest in Peace Crong.

Oh and danm right about not liking photos. I have photos of fucking everybody but so far can't find any crong. A shame.