perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i posted it because it's easy on the eyes and took a bit more effort, not to mention the degree of scrotum required, than homo wheat pastes for homos.

i was just asking you nicely toleave again for the sake of the perth graffiti

writers scene which you care so dearly about. if you can't abide by my command could you

keep your opinions about being a gay cunt to yourself? if not i might have to ask pryor for your home phone number so i can tell your mother that her precious

son has been getting up to homo activities like felching and wheat pastes.

gtfo kthnxbai

high-five-0808-lg-76258126.jpg

http://www.craigietales.com.au/

This is a great idea.

Someone should do it for the silos/pits though, that place was and will always be a favourite spot of mine (Even though I know lots of people hated on it for being a bitch day spot). Some amazing stuff got done there and I'm not sure about the exact amount of time it was around for, but it must have been close to 15 years.

Someone awesome stuff got done there and I know i had a few interesting experiences there myself as I'm sure many others did.

The thought of doing something like it has crossed my mind in the past and I would do it if i wasnt lazy and just shit at stuff in general.

If anyone ever did it I'd buy it and contribute a large amount of photos.