perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seriousone (Twizm), you are an absolute fucking moron. I can guarantee you that every other worthwhile human that even glances at this fucking cesspit of a graffiti forum was a million times more interested in the tags in the 'background' than they were in those fucking bedroom cartoon characters.

You've already been harassed out of here once for being a monumental gronk and then you come back with some new name saying that the city is a shit spot for graffiti and requesting more stickers and fuckin' wheat pastes or whatever? Wasn't it you that coined the phrase 'Online graffiti community' or whatever it was as well!?

........'GTFO' indeed my friend.

• Like 1

'The difference between you and me....'

You displayed one of the MANY differences between you and me in your opening sentence...... 'I believe in Perth grafffiti'.....'expansion into new realms'.

Expand yourself to a wheatpasting and sticker forum you fucking turdbrain.

Just so you know, I'm not little and whiny, I'm old and bitter. Cunts still like me a lot more than you though.

P.s: "Ocean ol' cunt"... Fuckin LOL.