perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i can assure you now im not 15 and i have no addictions to benzoes and i can take constructive criticism but i dnt appreciate people talkin shit about crews i rep for and at the end of the day i couldnt really care less how burner anyone is its all about respect with me u gotta give it to get it just because u can paint a dope piece doesnt give u the right to run ur mouth but im not the person who has a problem wiht anyone but if ur gonna run ya mouths make sure you can back it up because in reality there aint no computer screen and a keyboard and when comes down face to face thats when shit goes down dont akt staunch on the net walk out ya frnt door and take the shit to the streets where it belongssssssssssss

17, homeless and addicted to smack*

haha trying to talk as if u know me cunt fuck use make me laugh with these rediculous things u fags claim yeeee man 17 homeless smack addict that's why I'm in bed right now with my beautiful woman getting my dick suckd on the net on my racks iPod laughing at ur allegations that I'm a smackhead but hey man say wat u wanna say think what u wanna think ul be the ones laughing when ur at ur lil dayspot painting away n zodiak n his mates r strolling thru and gank u for all u got hahahahahahahaha

haha trying to talk as if u know me cunt fuck use make me laugh with these rediculous things u fags claim yeeee man 17 homeless smack addict that's why I'm in bed right now with my beautiful woman getting my dick suckd on the net on my racks iPod laughing at ur allegations that I'm a smackhead but hey man say wat u wanna say think what u wanna think ul be the ones laughing when ur at ur lil dayspot painting away n zodiak n his mates r strolling thru and gank u for all u got hahahahahahahaha

hemadl.jpg&t=1

chickenshit and im a rat use have no clue what ur on about droppin names aswell like maggots so hurry up pm me well meet up smash this shit out ay use tools think ya mad on a keyboard put ur money were ur mouth is maggotssssssssssssss tck anr te btk fsk gbh whattttttttttttt bruvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa smackd out at armadale traino on the goon with my dardy una woman tru as whooooooooooooo what buddy get my cuzn what dud

chickenshit and im a rat use have no clue what ur on about droppin names aswell like maggots so hurry up pm me well meet up smash this shit out ay use tools think ya mad on a keyboard put ur money were ur mouth is maggotssssssssssssss tck anr te btk fsk gbh whattttttttttttt bruvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa smackd out at armadale traino on the goon with my dardy una woman tru as whooooooooooooo what buddy get my cuzn what dud

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg