perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
okles from perth?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Sydney: Lot's of lines, trillions of stations, etc.

Sydney%20daytripper_map.gif

Perth: 5 lines, not so many stations, no etc.

400px-TransperthRailwayMap.svg.png

And before anybody replies, I'm not even arguing with you. I don't live in Perth and this thread is fucking terrible for the most part, it makes Perth looks worse than it is. You should however, put things in perspective. Plus, it's only retarded egotistical kids who post panels on the net.

skullnbones knows whats up

hes also coming to the bbq

putting up your own shit is just a lame way of claiming your work. if its good then someone else will put it up. stop digging for fame.

but then again. most of you putting up your own shit are just making a down right goose of yourself.

YA GOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

skullnbones is it still cool if you bring the onions???

goose-31159.jpg

who the hell wrote sbis on my fence?

lul who the fuck are you cunt? Stop trying to start interweb-beef :rolleyes: . I don't live anywhere near you. I don't write sbis or sris (I know how to spell correctly), let alone on peoples back fences. I don't understand how you even think "sbis" and "serious" are similar in any way.

jkubkj.jpg

mw8rr8.jpg

28l3r7s.jpg

props to b*nx for highway bombing,only got that one though.

2gxlafs.jpg