Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MkaRats.....

perth city

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Gjw13fPvxxrQQ73eupYf1251975208.jpg

Take note kiddly winks , This is the ORIGINAL "RUIN:cool: " none of this disgusting "newskool ruin" you would of seen around.

That is all.

I agree though, legals are for pussies.

Do you really agree with that statement? As soon a a writer paints a "legal" spot, he automatically becomes a " pussy "???

Think long and hard before you answer.....

legals are "pussy" its all about illegall spots.

ide rather see a good piece on the lines that see a full production legal

Can see you thought long and hard about that one. What about people who put in work illegally and then decide you know what a chance to relax and experiment wouldnt be to bad..oh wait that would make me a pussy or that would be the pussy thing to do.

And regardless wether they 'put in work' or not, if they can paint a prettier picture than you, do a better tag than you and rock a better throw up than you, all people like you are going to do is hate.

Can see you thought long and hard about that one. What about people who put in work illegally and then decide you know what a chance to relax and experiment wouldnt be to bad..oh wait that would make me a pussy or that would be the pussy thing to do.

And regardless wether they 'put in work' or not, if they can paint a prettier picture than you, do a better tag than you and rock a better throw up than you, all people like you are going to do is hate.

i dont like u wether u paint illlegal or legal, and ur throws arnt much to yell about.

pce jayz.

legal walls shouldnt be classed as graffiti, its merely spray can art.

graffiti is illegal, and thats how it should be.

like stealthin said, id rather see a chrome trackside, then some 20 colour, 8 hour legal spot

Damn, didnt think i needed to put quotation marks to show you i was talking in 3rd person, you iz dumb.

ruin.jpg

And please dont shout what it is, its like that for a reason.

Damn, didnt think i needed to put quotation marks to show you i was talking in 3rd person, you iz dumb.

ruin.jpg

And please dont shout what it is, its like that for a reason.

if you were talking in third person you'd have said.. "oh that would make them a pussy", "me" is first person, so you iz' the dumb one.

I have done more than my fair share of graffiti in Perth in the past, and I dare say more than alot of you little schit talkers too. Tomorrow I will go and paint a 'legal wall' or 'day spot' with friends simply because I feel like it. This is all.

to who ever started that legal topic. fuck you i dont see you's out painting the walls stop your complaining over the internet. those that have their pieces on legal walls are still doing tags throwies and illegals and what have we seen of yours nothing. we got the spots haha so fuck you.