perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey guys thso much talent i have started up a car club and just wondering were those locations are so i can take photos and will be published in a maginzie in the near futre thanx

Not sure if you're familiar with this one or not; but there is a dope spot on 2 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth.

na man im not mate who grafs told me about this site and ask you guys were some sick spots are were you can get a few cars in to take piks got a mate who works for perth street car and wants to take some piks and put them in this months mag so any spot will be dope

na man im not mate who grafs told me about this site and ask you guys were some sick spots are were you can get a few cars in to take piks got a mate who works for perth street car and wants to take some piks and put them in this months mag so any spot will be dope

45 henderson st fremantle is another good one

thanx buddy yea guys if you no any were let me no and when i do the photo shoots ill post the piks up here

Well, If the photos are for a "national magazine"... Wouldnt you want to keep them under your belt? As opposed to "publish" them on an internet site?!? Graffiti is on the street. Go out and find some for yourself! pce

Well, If the photos are for a "national magazine"... Wouldnt you want to keep them under your belt? As opposed to "publish" them on an internet site?!? Graffiti is on the street. Go out and find some for yourself! pce

yea man i understand i ment post them on this website was just putting it out there just love all the work on this site thats why i was asking for spots of all ya grafs and its not national its perth mag only i have also found lots of peaces but nothing compaired to some i have seen on this site