Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MkaRats.....

perth city

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

can half u cunts actuially back ya selves up with shit u do, send your shit in coz i recon half of youse are little 14 yr old fagots that tilt there hats up and have dropd 1 tag in there life and r talkin shit coz they think there fukn sik. downunder yor the wakest kunt goin bro u capd mad old school kunts yor a fuk hed!!!!

can half u cunts actuially back ya selves up with shit u do, send your shit in coz i recon half of youse are little 14 yr old fagots that tilt there hats up and have dropd 1 tag in there life and r talkin shit coz they think there fukn sik. downunder yor the wakest kunt goin bro u capd mad old school kunts yor a fuk hed!!!!

you have been bitching to me in pm's, no reason to go talk shit in here too just because i shut you down.

YO JLINE, was that your fat disabled ass that was carrying jelly beans in your police issue belt? Do yourself a favour, pick a suicide that wont make it awkward for your fat ass mum being the only CUNT at your funeral...

3120030614_a368d77df0.jpg