perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
rubeek .. its cos no kunt can do decent letters. graf is trendy now ... shit letter 'form' is easy .. any toy can do it ....... every single one of these toys who do all this crud would sell there soul to be able to do 'real' graf ...

i'm talking pawk, hosae, cola tape pedo, slik, .. all these sorta peeps.. .. and like 20 more of em who i cant think of off the top of my head ...

i do give respect to the above names for getting up etc ... but they're toys ....

just coz one gets up .. doesnt mean he has skill

i would have a massive smile on my face if the likes of cola, tape etc had dope style ... cos they do smash it ...

but i see that shit and cringe .... it makes you think .. ' ah dope spot but pity its disgusting'

i'm a fiend for it but to be honest i'd rather see a blank wall ...

its like these guys TRY to be as toy as possible .. or some real hurter decided for a laugh that he'd use his opposite hand to paint or something ...

just my $0.02

yeah bra and uve done how many berlin subways? suk a dik there style is simple but they get up n u dont so i guess they win. scroll up to see their words AND NOT URS rolling on subways around the world. toy kunt.

That kudos on the last page is just class. What happened to those aggressive letterforms anyway. Don't see nearly enough letterflow these days imo

just my 2c though.

considering ur the gronk kunt who usta upload sketches / peices n ask ppl 2 ask which writer ud bitten them from, u don't get a 2c, not now not ever. toy kunt.

On Great Eastern hwy near ascott race course. There was a big AYEM piece.. With yok characters on each end...

Does it still exist? If so can someone flick it for me...

Yeah i got it a while back, let me find it and KFA, stop spelling 4 letter words wrong, its not that hard

@nvs it looks like a shampoo commercial.

hahaha never looked at it like that but yeah...i see wha ya mean!

this is the perth graff thread not the perth express ur feelings about fine art thread bra fuck off with that shit

request for some efecs cutties / frosties

oh well shows wha u know dont it?

my post was actually liked by ppl..

then there's yours!

considering ur the gronk kunt who usta upload sketches / peices n ask ppl 2 ask which writer ud bitten them from, u don't get a 2c, not now not ever. toy kunt.

So you reckon you got skills eh?

You gonna back that up or are you just another little toy with a big mouth?

So you reckon you got skills eh?

You gonna back that up or are you just another little toy with a big mouth?

Shut-up, stop calling people "toy's" you do aerosol art and post it on the internet.

Most people who use this site just complain about people doing graffiti and don't even do it themselves.

• Like 1