Your girl leaves you hangin'???

Boring Bastard

Ever been in the middle of sex...... and your girl gets hers.... someone knocks on the door or the phone rings or something......you get up and answer the phone/door....... then she wants to argue with you or ask you some silly ass shit that has nothing to do with anything after you've tended to the interruption??? Then she starts a fight about it and leaves you to kick it with your share half finished??? That's some real bullshit!!

I'm pissed off damn it!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Keep the phone by the bed. That way you can dig and talk on the phobne at the same time. About the door just yell at them to go away, you'll be right out. That sucks about your chick wanting to start arguments right in the middle of shit. Glad mine doesent or hasen't yet.

Originally posted by avils

Ignore the phone/door/person watching you threw the window and just get yours dude..

yeah fuck that just take care of business...

sucks that your girl argues after she just got off...i know i just want to chill and jump back on it...maybe you need some new tactics in bed...how long have you been with her...

who knows whats goin through a girls mind...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

im not advoating doing this...

i dont think it would be a good idea...

and i wouldnt do it...

but i laughed to myself thinking rubbing one out and droppin it on her pillow would be funny

ok

i got my glove on

im ready to catch shit

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

but i laughed to myself thinking rubbing one out and droppin it on her pillow would be funny

thats fucking weird...after i read the inital post i started thinking how funny it would be to paint her pillow...same elementary level of humor i guess...

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

im not advoating doing this...

i dont think it would be a good idea...

and i wouldnt do it...

ok

i got my glove on

im ready to catch shit

Mentioning that..... I had a friend in junior high who didn't get along with his girlfriends step dad at all...... I'm still friends with the guy and he's really a good person.... but.... back to the story! One day him and his girl were towards the end of a session in the sack in her parents bed of all places and he thinks where am I going to nut at?? So he grabs the dad's pillow busts his load all over it! He then proceeds to flip it over and put it right back in its place.... The dad never said anything but him and his girlfriend both thought that it was fucking hilarious when they told me about it. I thougt it was also.....

Archived