Is it true about San Francisco?????

24HOURS

I was talking to some, Graffiti Catcher, or what ever he was. He as teling me, theres really know more graff out there. He says theres a buffer that runs 24/7, and that there areGraffiti Abatement Manager like ready and run all night, looking for graff heads? He was like graff gets buffed with the quicks, no more fillins. Few permission walls. He said thrs just abounch of Toys who tag, and etch.

He said they slapped Twister wih a Felony, that he don' write no more cause of thm. He linked me to a site, with like all these heads who are wanted and shit. haha crazy shit.

Whats the deal, mad dope graff heads come from SAN FRAN.

Were treated like hardcore criminals. Like we killed someone. Damn

Scootcity <---------Thats his screenname.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea its slowly dying but there are some hardcore graf heads keepin it alive. it's just a time period though every city goes through this bull shit it dies then it get's a fucken ressurection. sf will be a tight city in a few months again. there are some good heads keepin it real. go check out the picks at hifiart.com as for the buffer 24/7 i hear its out on the streets 12 hours a day 7 days a week. but they don't clean up certain areas as others. such as they fucken buff a marker tag in 5 minutes in MARKET STREET which is a popular street. but they don't give a shit of MISSION which is the latino area...its all about the $$

there will always be extremists to try to take things down. The war on drugs is a good example of this. the US government puts so much money into the war on drugs, but its not really working...they may be stoping some shipments of drugs, but many more are still comming in, the war on terrorism will unfortunately end the same way, just a big waste of tax dollars. we can realate graffiti to this too...there will always be those who rock shit harder than those who buff...

the dealy-o

san fran has definitly fallen off, but there are a good handful of people that are still rocking the shit. tags, great spots, etc. but here, they have pretty much clamped down on the city. and it is all about the money maker spots that the buff is running on. they dont care about the mission nor the tenderloin. all the open spaces that the tourists are going to be are the ones that are kept clean on a daily basis. but sf still has a few share of writers that are still down. www.hifiart.com is a good site. go into the message boards, i'm a moderator "Kitty Kat". and i have a zine out, mostly sf bombing but all around the world too, its called Short Cuts. so thats my little self promotion :crazy:

I agree with what was said directly above me. Cities go buff wild, and hope to solve the problem. However, once they realize that the money they are spending isn't doing anything, they're going to simply give up on the issue, because they know its a lost cause. In order to get rid of all the graffiti in a city, you would need to have probably 100's of workers our cleaning, at least 8 hours a day, but on top of that.. things that get cleaned, will just get rehit.. its a never ending cycle, so the money they're spending would be better spent elsewhere...

They can clean less often, and have the cities just as clean, I don't understand why they don't see that point.. they're stupid from certain angles, and certainly blind. Why clean EVERYDAY, when you can clean every 7 days or so, not even, and keep the city fairly as clean?

Makes more sense to me. Government is to worried about image, rather than what would work. Which is why we will always be on top of this situation, and not them... meep meep.

Originally posted by sectorTVA

there will always be extremists to try to take things down. The war on drugs is a good example of this. the US government puts so much money into the war on drugs, but its not really working...they may be stoping some shipments of drugs, but many more are still comming in, the war on terrorism will unfortunately end the same way, just a big waste of tax dollars. we can realate graffiti to this too...there will always be those who rock shit harder than those who buff...

Actually, I've heard the the terrorist acts in NY have made the police's "war on drugs" a little bit easier cos no one can get drugs in the city now and the dealers' supplies are drying up PS by the way.

Archived