TMK

AerosolTerrorist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont need to use age as a crutch ;)

not saying im "madd good" or anything..i just dont have to..i give a care less what you think.ok? :innocent: you dont know me never will i dont care about age just style..

please dont post unless its constructive criticism...or comments ok :king:

now please stfu ..and get over it hey im actaully 23 years old........ :haha: ....hehe might change shit eh? :innocent: ha

um.....this is for sect one....although wetbacks is a term for us common Cubans, before we were wetbacks we were Spics or spiks, however the fuck u wana spell it. get your shit str8...the term origniated when hispanICS came to the US and said with their accent hispanics....americans thought it sounded like spics instead of hispanics...if ur hispanic that makes sense to u, if not get out of here....lol, so it aint just for puerto ricans man..its for all hispanics

Originally posted by insane30@Jan 20 2005, 07:32 PM

um.....this is for sect one....although wetbacks is a term for us common Cubans, before we were wetbacks we were Spics or spiks, however the fuck u wana spell it. get your shit str8...the term origniated when hispanICS came to the US and said with their accent hispanics....americans thought it sounded like spics instead of hispanics...if ur hispanic that makes sense to u, if not get out of here....lol, so it aint just for puerto ricans man..its for all hispanics

go spicks go spiccs go spics :king:

• 3 weeks later...