Weezer fans untie!

CIPHER_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like the new album....

Granted, it's not as good as the other two, but it's still good. It's just too short.

The only time Weezer came here I had to give up my ticket coz I sick as fuck. Damn. I doubt they'll ever come back. Shit. I bet that VA show was awesome.

I just burned a CD of all high quality b-sides and unrerleased songs. 80 minutes. Fucking sweet. Anyone heard songs like Teenage Victory Song, Velouria, Ssuzanne, Devotion, etc. Very, very good stuff. I haven't stoopped playing it since I burned it.:)

Guest serpent of the light

i was a weezer fan, but i don't follow them blindly. i will ditch a band if they put out an album that has no part of their previous greatness. the green album sucks as bad as oasis.

i prefer children of bodom anyway

xxx303

Guest imported_sofarok

=w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w=

they canceled there european tour, will have to contend with only seeing them once this year.

i did a blue album fill the other week, light blue =w= on a a blue fill, worked out well. Pinketon next time i think.

=w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w=

Weezer...........ehh....

Yeah, i have a couple of their songs, but they don't really excite me. I saw a few live performances and they need to stop being nerdy and rock out more.

"If its too loud, turn it down" offa weezer t shirt.

god, wtf kind of rock and roll statement is that!

A big part of rock is about being nuts and crazy and playing loud. Thats why i really don't like these emo crap that's been surfacing alot.

Alot of them kids need to grow a pair of balls.

Archived