What Are You Listening To: 2006

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT+Sep 19 2005, 09:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirty_habiT - Sep 19 2005, 09:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 12:02p.m@Sep 17 2005, 04:23 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Sep 16 2005, 09:58 AM

Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around

i dont really like that sort of southern bar music, but for johnny cash i can make an exception.......good song! :king:

Yeah... Johnny Cash is really good. Some of his stuff is alot better than some of the other stuff,

but that's obvious. I wish I knew of more music that was POPULAR and good that fits this same

kind of sound. I've lived in Texas my whole life, I like GOOD southern music.

[/b]

check out the album murder.it's really good

/\/\i'm sorry....

NEVERMORE--this godless endeavor

fucking excellent album. picked it up yesterday. if you're familiar w/ any of their older work, this is such an awesome progression for the band. as musicians they blow me away. plus, as a hxc kid at heart, the breakdowns on this album are some of the most driving i've ever heard... excellent, and extremely misanthropic.....

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Sep 22 2005, 01:35 PM

if you want to listen to some pissed off music, listen to Blood For Blood. I'm telling you.

or you could listen to something that doesn't suck... (don't get me wrong, b4b have their time and place)

i'm still listening to the new nevermore. its still blowing me away.