What Are You Listening To: 2006

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^SOMFIN SOMFIN WINTER DAAAAAAAAAYYYYY MYYY HMMMM HM AMORE DOOLIE DOOO SOMFIN IIIIII ADOREEEE SOMFIN YOU SOMTHIN WHERE MIIIINEEEEEEEE..

yes i am one of those rare people that have the inabilty to not remember lyrics to music..but can tell you what key and time signature the song is in withing 30 seconds...i just dont get it...plus i cant walk and eat or drink at the same time..

listening to....

60 channels/the angel/more rockers{{{jaz klash}}}

high time...........pure effin jazz jungle bristol nyc style para 1996-98 like ezrollers step back and let us shine like woah..but ezrollers was all like eff you mate wes aboutsta drop drumfunkhooliganz on yo ass blokes.......then smith&mighty was all bump its about 2 shall we have strawberry jam with our scones and tea?

then goldie popped out on noplace and was all like..i was in a friggen james bond movie look at me hair what what..butt suddenly dj rap slid out from under a mattress that just so happened to be propped up on a wall and killed everybody with her twix swords of doom.....and now as she walked of into the sunset her only thought is the upcoming battle to the death with afrika bambataa..

yes she whispered lightly into the air...there can only be one.

dund udn udnnnnnnnn..

know lishning tooooo dom&roland...just so ya know..from

their album chronolagy.....

blurgle...bitch spiked my rum with barbites...ooooh i will kill..

know listening to