What Are You Listening To: 2006

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Can anyone suggest any bands similar to Between the Buried and Me, I usually dont like the whole hardcore screaming shit but these guys break it down with weird melodies and shit - I'm feeling them.

kill whitney dead........or sometimes its killwhitneydead........either or.

i thought they sounded kind of similar......plus the fact that all their stuff is about murdering backstabbing women makes it fucking great in the first place.......the sample work is phenomicrominals.

hatebreed and ringworm!!!

integrity

reign supreme

I see the " Human Furnace " for Ringworm on a weekly basis , and his girl bartends with my girlfriend at the same bar . James is a nice guy...bit psycho . lol . Hell of a tattoo artist . And Frank Novinic who played in Hatebreed I see around Cleveland quite a bit . Integrity...I have nothing good to say about them , Dwid is a cheese-dick .

• 3 weeks later...
kill whitney dead........or sometimes its killwhitneydead........either or.

i thought they sounded kind of similar......plus the fact that all their stuff is about murdering backstabbing women makes it fucking great in the first place.......the sample work is phenomicrominals.

i love kwd. another really awesome hardcore band is august burns red. they're not quite as heavy as killwhitney or btbam but they're incredible.

i love kwd. another really awesome hardcore band is august burns red. they're not quite as heavy as killwhitney or btbam but they're incredible.

Glass Casket is good. if im in not mistaken its members of Between the Buried and Me. A little more straight to the point than BTBAM but good none the less.

limp wrist- smear the fear

Haha, i saw Limp Wrist at a really big show a few years back, and i had never heard them, or heard of them prior. Needless to say, i was surprised, but they put on a fucking hell of a show.

Edit: because i decided to hunt for the flyer from the show. 9 Shocks Terror cancelled, and some other local band played, i do believe.

122902.jpg

endthisday-lily white and blood red

I'm amazed anyone other than gliks on this board has heard of endthisday.

I'm listening to:

cover1131_29819.jpg

• 1 month later...