Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Harpo Marx

All you self-loathers gather 'round!

I'm at a point in my 'career' when I pretty much can't stand anyone except for those close to me, and even they manage to piss me off. A good friend of mine who is frequently hearing my ranting (whether he wants to or not) has made references to me as very, cold bitter and blatant. Now mind you this was in description to my humor, not even my personality.

I know that some, if not most of you have your own short rope with people. So let's hear about it.

-The ever careless Harpo Marx

is this like AA? hi everyone, im a pisces, i enjoy graffiti, and try filling my time with not eating and sleeping.

it may be a subconscious self loathing where i slowly try killing myself with malnutrition

i dont really have much to say except today i was thinking about what a really great job would be....i came upon 2am security guard in a corporate office....sit on your ass in a nice lobby and be completly by yourself....my co workers get the post sauna tea bag....ah well, tommorows friday

i totally feel all of you right now, however, im all up in one of those melancholy moods that will last for weeks.

Its gonna be a long winter of TGUK and broken hearts...

See my post about how my 1 1/2 year relationship with my girl just ended.. I couldn't give a fuck if the world blew up right now.. I have only a small handful of true friends and the rest I could gladly smash in the face with a lead pipe.. yes I am self loathing at the moment.

fuck the world.

fuck

fuck

fuck

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this