We broke up.... is my life over or just beginning ? (long)

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my advice is to try and mend any broken freindships...just hang out with friends because they will be the most comfort to you. and use it as inspiration..drw/paint.....girls suck....im keaping them out of my life right now cos i dont need anymore pain......

Secret's Dating Guide To Not Getting Hurt:

1. Have insurance. In other words, keep a spare tire. We're attracted only to the people that release certain chemicals in our brain also known as "romantic love". We love. We crave it. It feels good. Soon as your girlfriend/boyfriend breaks up with you, all those feel good chemicals are gone, and that's when you hit rock bottom. When you have somebody else to help you release those "romantic love" chemicals, the breakup isn't as devastating because that other special someone is still keeping those feel good chemicals in our brain.

2. Don't sleep with your spare tire.

3. Don't sleep with anybody that doesn't love you.

4. Don't committ yourself to anybody that isn't willing to move moutains for you.

5. Don't committ yourself to anybody, period.

6. Don't take anybody too seriously... you never know what they're doing behind your back.

7. Don't trust girls. Girls are snakes.

8. Build a tough outer shell that only the love of your life will be able to break down.

9. Don't listen to Secret.

I feel for you! It could be worse...... I'm going to share some very personal shit here.... My girl and I got into an argument about her lying to me about where she was the night before. I found out she was sleeping with someone else. Okay, it gets worse. I tell her that it's over between her and I over the phone. She asks about getting her shit from my house right?? Imagine being that upset and mad on top of it. I tell her "no" because I don't want to see her because it hurt so bad and I was wanting to just be alone. So I'm at home right? The phone rings and it's her best friend calling to ask if she was there. I say "No, she isn't here and I highly doubt she'll ever be in my home ever again."

"Why, what happened, what's the matter?" she asks......I tell her we were fighting about some shit and that we were done "I don't really feel like talking about it right now." Fifteen minutes after I hang up the phone that same fucking girl shows up at my house with my girlfriend and some fucking guy with them in the car to come and get her shit. Right away I assume that he was the guy and I got mega heated right?

I told her not to come over to begin with. I was on my last nerve to begin with. Really mentally fucked up right then and they decide to "bait me"... Call on the phone.... "Oh, what's the matter?" Like her fucking friend cared to begin with.... I try asking her "What happened the night before?" and all she keeps doing is walking around her friends car telling me to "Fuck off you fucking asshole!" and her friend is like "Just calm down......Why are you all mad?" I just got played out for over a year.... and this girl wants to break up with me by the whole " make them angry at you" technique. I loved her so much and she was sitting there telling me to fuck off and die and shit like that. What had I done wrong? I was trying to talk to her and I grabbed a hold of her for like 3 second to get her to calm down and stop making a scene. Boy was that a bad idea. She screams at the top of her lungs and her fucking friend calls 911 upon her command and the cops come and arrest me for Domestic Violence in front of all my neighbors. As they are arresting me she is like "Don't take him , take me" "He didn't do anything!!" All I did was grab her for a second. Then she gets to pillage through my home and take tons of shit that wasn't hers to begin with just to fuck me over. No one was hit, no one was struck but I still go to jail. Then you get to sit in the county jail for a couple of days with no friends to talk to. No internet like this to tell people how you feel. No one to turn to but a bunch of guys who are like "Yo man, fuck that bitch" "She'll do it again" "Mine did 3 times now that what I'm in here for..... If I piss her off she calls the cops because I've got a no-contact order against me from the state" Try working problems out then....... Keep your head up man! There is bound to be a better woman out there for you. I loved hard and lost hard! But that's life right.....

Nice guys finish last...... I know I'm going to get checked from someone on the board about this one...... Wife beater, woman beater, etc.... That's not the case. Just trying to share. If you want to talk feel free and e-mail me....

kevinstark98270@hotmail.com

To put my 2 cents worth.

-There are more girls in the world than guys. So there has to be at least one for ya.

- Friends are one of the most important thing you have. I treat my close freinds like brothers/sisters. They are my family. Would you let a girl take away your family. NO of course not. Over time you may grow apart from some freinds and get a few new ones. But the bottom line is when all else fails your real freinds are the ones that you can look to for support when all else is out the door. Rule #1 Bros before hoes. I really really care for my girl, but if she told me it was the boyz or her. I would have to see her walk. Luckily she like most of them so I don't have that problem. Bottom line is when a girls run through you with the force of a thousand bulls and leave you in a heap of your own self pity. Who is it that you call to get out of your utter solitude. The boys.

Cheer up. You'll learn alot from this happening to you about life. Believe it or not.

Archived