RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ninsko+Mar 7 2006, 11:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ninsko - Mar 7 2006, 11:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KARTOONKILLA@Mar 7 2006, 04:55 PM

AGAIN DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THEY PAINTED THAT NRK SHIT :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

A fire extinguisher filled with paint

[/b]

i've seen other ways of doing it.

Originally posted by KARTOONKILLA@Mar 7 2006, 01:36 PM

TWO THINGS I WATCH VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET AND COPE WAS HITIN UP A WALL IN PARIS HE FIRST DID 3 JA QUICKIE THEN 3 COPE QUICKIES

AND THATS COPES STYLE

And you don't think Ja does them in that style?you have never seen Ja paint'em like that.Bold assumptions homie..................don't spread gossip. :clown2: :hatred: :clown2:

Originally posted by KARTOONKILLA@Mar 8 2006, 03:03 PM

I AINT SPREADIN GOSSIP AND I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I SAW COPE DID THAT JA SHIT BY THE WAY IRISH PRIDE HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW IM MAKIN ASSUMPTIONS AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYIN I NEVER SEEN HIM PAINT EM LIKE THAT YES I DID :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

"You never seen ja paint em like that?" was a Question. he paints them like that too. EASY THERE BUDDY. :clown2: